Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Shameless - touting for business ...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    ketch
    ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2009 - 3:12 PM

... would someone please have a quick peek!!

So having been involved in the original discussions around virtual exhibitions about a year ago (bloody hell how time flies when you are having fun!) I thought I would have a go and upload one to that special EPZ place.

The thing is, how does anyone know its there - its not like I can have a bell on the front door or whatever. So I thought I would just give it a quick prod (its called Sail). I would love a comment or two - if you have time to quickly flick through.

Best wishes

Robet

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    1 Sep 2009 - 3:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318430 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2009 - 3:25 PM

Just for those who don't know their way around the site you'll find it here: Sail - ePHOTOzine virtual exhibition

ketch
    ketch e2 Member 6770 forum postsketch vcard Turks and Caicos Islands50 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2009 - 3:53 PM

Thanks so much for that Pete - appreciated

Robert

Robin_TB
    Robin_TB  4191 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2009 - 4:32 PM

Robert,
    Thanks for posting up the fantastic exhibition photos. There's a couple there that I would happily have up on my wall (on canvas of course) at home.

Can't wait to see more.

Will now add exhibitions to Favourites, thanks Pete.

janeez
    janeez e2 Member 51161 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
    1 Sep 2009 - 6:48 PM

Stunning images Robert. I would never have thought of sails as a thing of grace and beauty but you have captured this and more with these images. Congratulations.

Jane Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.