Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Shelf and frames Image

LesleyJ e2
7 144 England
2 Jul 2010 9:31PM
Does anyone know where I can get one of those images of shelves with blank frames on them so that I can superimpose my pics into the frames. Sure the must be available somewhere but just cant find any.
Thanks
Lesley

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
2 Jul 2010 11:37PM
Go into "Wilkinsons" with a camera, find the right department, then when no-one's looking, photograph the frames on display.

. . . or maybe not!
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
3 Jul 2010 2:43AM
That's what I'd do - go into a retailer selling frames and say what you need. My experience is that people are very willing to help and get very enthusiastic about helping you set something up. Not when it's full of customers of course .. lol .. but they could suggest a good time to go back.

Smile
LesleyJ e2
7 144 England
3 Jul 2010 9:46AM
Yeah not loving the wilkinsons idea LOL

I know I have seen them somewhere but cant remember where
Jestertheclown 6 6.6k 242 England
3 Jul 2010 11:42AM
Obviously, I was joking but I reckon Suzi's right.

If you were to go to a proper frame shop and explain what you want, they'd probably be happy to help, especially if you offer to let them have a print (or two) of the images.

You never know, they might like them, decide to sell them and commission you to produce them! Children would love sticking pictures all over hard copies of them.

Jester.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.