Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Shocking and disturbing

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314893 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jul 2013 - 7:37 AM

Quote: But as you stated earlier you are not qualified to even have an opinion as you were not there for any of the videos so you may as well shut up

I stated that none of us were qualified and that included you, you do like to twist things, have you a chip on your shoulder, it certainly looks this way.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
17 Jul 2013 - 7:37 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

monstersnowman
17 Jul 2013 - 7:38 AM

By Paul Morgan -
Quote:

There is not a single person here qualified to make a statement for or against, none of us were there.

Considering you started the thread, brought up the video and whole discussion you seem to be shifting position again ...This presumably also applies to any further incidents you wish to bring up ... We seem to have a totally pointless thread started by you lol ..

monstersnowman
17 Jul 2013 - 7:47 AM

Quote:

I stated that none of us were qualified and that included you, you do like to twist things, have you a chip on your shoulder, it certainly looks this way.

Lol .. I am at least experienced as an ex police officer in scene control and crowd management etc .. So I probably have more knowledge and experience than you. You also started the thread and I merely responded .... If you therefore wish to suggest nobody has a right to an opinion through not being there maybe you shouldn't have started the thread or voiced an opinion in the first place ....to actually suggest I have a 'chip on my shoulder' for responding is laughable. I thought you were more intelligent than that lol ...

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314893 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jul 2013 - 5:17 PM

You now an ex policeman, next.

monstersnowman
17 Jul 2013 - 5:33 PM

????? I give up Paul. You started a pointless thread and subsequently failed to make a sensible point ... I'm out of here. I presume you'll continue when I'm gone so have fun.

Paul Morgan
17 Jul 2013 - 5:47 PM

Quote: I give up Paul. You started a pointless thread and subsequently failed to make a sensible point

Off you trot then Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jul 2013 - 6:33 PM

monstersnowman loves Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan loves monstersnowman
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

but which is which????

Last Modified By saltireblue at 17 Jul 2013 - 6:34 PM
SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 54203 forum postsSlowSong vcard England28 Constructive Critique Points
17 Jul 2013 - 6:35 PM

This thread was worth it just for that video Malc. And soooooo suitable. GrinGrinGrin

Paul Morgan
17 Jul 2013 - 6:36 PM

Hehe Smile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.