Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Shoot a photo to illustrate the letter A

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
14 Apr 2011 7:07PM
I've just started a challenge to rustle up some enthusiasm in our challenge section . Anyone can start a challenge or enter any of the existing ones.
Mine is to illustrate the letter A. Anyone can have a go just look around for a part of a building, gadget in the house, item in a shop or everyday object lying around at home or work and photograph it close up and cropped to reveal the letter A

I'm doing the whole alphabet daily for my photo365 project.

This was another I took at the same time I took my main letter A

a.jpg

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

14 Apr 2011 7:47PM
I can do the whole alphabet too, some were quite tricky though ! Wink

a.jpg

Pete e2
13 18.7k 96 England
18 Apr 2011 10:58PM
Well that went well :-(
Thanks for joining in. We have three proper entries now. See challenge link above
It's so easy to find something that looks like a letter. Join in and post, and if you enjoy it do like I am doing and shoot the entire alphabet. I'm at E now...
If anyone wants to do this and likes my grid I can supply the PSD file. This comprises a white background and a black grid. All you need to do then is copy and paste photos resized to 550 pixels and slide them into the relevant place on the grid
alphabet-so-far.jpg

kaybee e2
10 4.0k 24 Scotland
18 Apr 2011 11:39PM
I did such a project last year for another site (sorry), where I took 4 images for each letter (one letter each day). Some days were a real challenge (like x and z)

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.