Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Shop Problem

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    chensuriashi
    chensuriashi e2 Member 7129 forum postschensuriashi vcard England17 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 3:22 PM

Hi all, I have a problem with the EPZ shop, viewing it on my monitor, the adverts cover up the reviews, and that is very annoying, hope that that can be redone to avoid all the ads please. Chen

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    19 May 2013 - 3:22 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 74167 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 3:29 PM

It looks fine with me (Firefox).

chensuriashi
    chensuriashi e2 Member 7129 forum postschensuriashi vcard England17 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 3:37 PM

I use fire fox is there a setting for that?? Please help...Blush

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 74167 forum postsKarenFB vcard England160 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 4:19 PM

I'm afraid I'm not very technically minded - I usually try the old 'press "Ctrl" and "F5" together' and if that doesn't clear it, I place a report (by scrolling down to the bottom of the page (you'll find 'Contact Support'). The guys-in-the-back-room are ever so helpful! Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 33370 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 4:36 PM

Try "Ctrl" and "-" this will reduce the text size and advert size and should make everything visible. "Ctrl" and "+" restores the text size.

chensuriashi
    19 May 2013 - 7:18 PM

Thanks Satireblue and Karen, but no... tried that but those ads still cover the reviews...hope we can get my page working better soon...Chen.

Last Modified By chensuriashi at 19 May 2013 - 7:20 PM
    saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 33370 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 7:49 PM

Chen,
    If it doesn't improve, then raise a report as Karen suggested. The site IT guys are great at helping you fix this sort of problem. Don't forget it's a Bank holiday weekend so be patient!

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96101 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    19 May 2013 - 8:08 PM

Quote: Don't forget it's a Bank holiday weekend so be patient!

Not here in England, that is next week-end Wink

saltireblue
    19 May 2013 - 8:20 PM

Oh, right, isn't it Whitsun? Doesn't that mean a Monday off work? Does over hereGrin

redsnappa
    redsnappa  111878 forum posts United Kingdom
    19 May 2013 - 8:55 PM

To stop websites doing this I run two browsers. I run IE10 with all plugins disabled (Flash, Java etc) I am then not distracted by the majority of animated adverts, any embedded movies etc.
    If I need to use sites such as YouTube I use Google Chrome with the plugins enabled.

chensuriashi
    19 May 2013 - 9:58 PM

Sounds good Redsnapper...late now so will try Tomoz...Smile TVM Chen.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.