Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Show/Hide images option

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 813402 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
12 Apr 2008 - 9:58 PM

ah....
ta

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Apr 2008 - 9:58 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Atlas
Atlas  10621 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Apr 2008 - 10:34 PM

Quote: It is a good idea. You can achieve a similar thing by creating a private album and moving the images yhou don't want seen to that.

Ahh nice one! It seems not a lot of people knew that Smile

Thanks Chris, I'll be up all night hiding all my old cR@p then. But it's rather slow way of doing it because it won't let you click back, so you have to keep going back to the start of your portfolio and find the page you were on again.

I still think it would be much simpler if we had the option to open an image and just check a show/hide box though.

Rob

MikeRC
MikeRC e2 Member 93485 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
13 Apr 2008 - 7:53 AM

Quote: I still think it would be much simpler if we had the option to open an image and just check a show/hide box though.

...I agree.

....Mike

Atlas
13 Apr 2008 - 7:42 PM

although this way can work well enough Chris, it's only available to e2 members. I don't think you should have to pay to have the option to show/hide your images.

Well It took me ages to stick to 140 old images into a private folder last night Smile

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014002 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
13 Apr 2008 - 10:15 PM

Quote: I don't think you should have to pay to have the option to show/hide your images.

Well everyone has the option to delete images they don't like...so they can hide them that way.

I have raised this issue with the technical chaps so it should get added to the future features list.

BEVZED
BEVZED e2 Member 71139 forum postsBEVZED vcard United Kingdom
13 Apr 2008 - 11:34 PM

Well ... if you keep narrowing the gap between 'standard ' membership and 'e2' I can see e2 enrolment dropping off .......

rhousham
rhousham e2 Member 7432 forum postsrhousham vcard United Kingdom
14 Apr 2008 - 9:52 AM

Wow I did that album thing I forgot about the private album thing I didn't thing that would work!.

Atlas
14 Apr 2008 - 12:48 PM

Quote: I have raised this issue with the technical chaps so it should get added to the future features list.

Thanks for that Chris Smile

btw what is the original idea of the private albums?

Rob

p12owe
p12owe  1101 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
29 Jan 2013 - 11:15 PM

HELP!.... I appreciate this is an old thread but it didn't seem worth starting a new one... I am in the process of removing most of my images from my pf... I created a "private album" to keep them in temporarily, but whether logged in or out, they still appear in my PF. I assume I am doing something wrong, as there would be no point to a private album if all the images are still visible in the main PF... Any suggestions?

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314806 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Jan 2013 - 2:14 AM

Under each image on the RHS is options, open this and select hide.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.