Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Simon takes 9 Awards at SWWP Jan Awards.

Kim Walton e2
11 144 30 United Kingdom
18 Feb 2006 8:47AM
My good friend and a fellow epz member Simon Green takes nine awards in Januarys awards.

http://swpp.co.uk/jan_2006_winners.htm.

Some of the images have been on his epz site and one was even entered in the long exposure competition.(Didn`t get anywhere)
got to give it to Peter he gave a EA for the image of the bride in the heather.
Kim.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MoWiz 9 114 United Kingdom
19 Feb 2006 4:50AM
Congrats Simon, superb work and well deserved recognition, well worth having a look.
thanks for letting us know Kim
Well done again Simon
Mo
User_Removed 9 4.9k England
19 Feb 2006 7:43AM
Well done Simon Green....... Some cracking shots on that link.
Col
UserDeleted 11 3.6k
21 Feb 2006 2:18AM
Congrats to Simon.

Nine in one month is indeed impressive - I managed ten in total across six months from July - December last year, and considered myself to have done well.

I have two this month - and as usual - not the ones that I thought had any chance.....whilst many question Pete's judgement and Kim does as well I have to say that as with Pete the SWPP are allowed to make their own decisions whether as entrants we agree or not.

Of course the real serious stuff is the end of year annual awards..... Wink

and now this year the 20x16 print competition which will see us put our money where our mouths are....I wonder how many people will be entering multiple prints per category in that one !!!

Mike
Kim Walton e2
11 144 30 United Kingdom
23 Feb 2006 2:45AM
Frenchie
I don`t question Pete at all,my comment was that he`d given Simon an award for one,and that the competition entry that didn`t get anywhere for Simon,but won at SWPP was judged by some one else,and anyway we don`t all like the same things in a shot(thank god).
Thanks for your reply.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.