Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Skye meet - October this year _Facebook link included...

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
digicammad
digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 2:17 PM

Just had a thumbs up from Robbie for this, so put us down as in. We'll sort out details later and may even be able to swing the whole week.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Mar 2011 - 2:17 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

BigCol
BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 2:20 PM

As I'm a snorer I'd be more than happy to bag a double room (and pay for two too)
Went to Skye last March, as well as briefly in November, and desperate to get back there!

BigCol
BigCol e2 Member 131835 forum postsBigCol vcard Scotland1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 2:21 PM

Quote: may even be able to swing the whole week

Sounds interesting! No wonder you've had 25 years happy marriage!
Wink

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 2:23 PM

Quote: double room

double bed or double room?
Tongue

digicammad
30 Mar 2011 - 2:25 PM

Quote: Sounds interesting! No wonder you've had 25 years happy marriage!

Tongue

Phil_Morgan
30 Mar 2011 - 4:07 PM

Very interested here Grin
Pencil me in as a definate maybe to share with Cole (although I'm not sharing a double bed with him!!!) TongueWink
Again I'm in the needing permission from SWMBO club, especially after the nightmare to Glencoe recently, and the subseqent repair bill for the car! Sad
Will try and find the courage to broach the subject later! Lol!

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 4:22 PM

Quote: Pencil me in as a definite maybe to share with Cole (although I'm not sharing a double bed with him!!!)

Why not!!! Tongue I know, you are concerned that you might wake me up with your snoring....Tongue
I don't need permission as such, but do put me down as definite maybe, Jim.
Cheers.

dp
dp  10163 forum posts United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 7:58 PM

Will keep an eye on this thread too. Cole and I have been talking about going to Skye but I am off there with SWILTLWSACC (she who is lucky to live with such a creative chap) and the rest of the family in a couple of weeks so I will see how much photography I get in and whether it scratches my Skye photographic itch so to speak. If it doesn't I might come along.

Dave

Coleslaw
30 Mar 2011 - 8:02 PM

Quote: SWILTLWSACC (she who is lucky to live with such a creative chap)

That's more like it....Smile

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85912 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 9:41 PM

Unfortunately, the wrong end of the month for us.
We always do Scotland, last week in October (school hols)

Goggz
Goggz e2 Member 72301 forum postsGoggz vcard Wales72 Constructive Critique Points
30 Mar 2011 - 11:24 PM

I must admit to being interested, but I will havereturned from somewhere else two weeks previously, so the chances of attending are a bit slim unless I can do some serious buttering up to SWMBO... please put me down as a definite possible until I get sorted.

jimthistle73
31 Mar 2011 - 12:19 AM

Right - looks like there are enough people between here and Facebook to make the whole thing viable, so I'll go off and set up a meeting page here on EPZ fo those who don't do FB Smile

Hooray!

Just as an aside, I'll be taking my bike and will likely be doing a spot of off-road bimbling in between photographs / drinking. If anyone else wants to bring a bike, there is secure storage for them.

So far, we have four definites if I've counted right (five including me!); Ian (digicammad) and Robbie, BigCol, Cole(slaw) and me. I'm pretty sure that some who have asked to be added on FB are definites too.

Like the Rannoch meet, I suspect we'll just have to be a bit ruthless - first to pay get the spaces. There are two extra spaces if people don't mind staying in my Mum's house (actually very luxurious) which is within spitting distance of the three cottages.

So, payment by paypal would be ideal. You don't need to sign up for an account to send money and it would save me a load of bother going to and fro to the bank Smile 56 per person + 2.10 (3.4% +20p paypal fees) = 58.00. The email address for paypal is info@emersonphotography.co.uk

Please, please add a note with your name and epz name so I know where it's come from!

Or cheques (56 per person) to either Jamie Emerson or Emerson Photography - again, please include a note with your EPZ name. Bank transfers also OK - details on request.

I am not a Nigerian scammer and you are quite safe sending me your cash monies Wink

jimthistle73
31 Mar 2011 - 12:38 AM

That's the meeting page set up on EPZ - link HERE.

Tooth
Tooth  95772 forum posts Ireland227 Constructive Critique Points
31 Mar 2011 - 1:38 AM

@Goggz

Quote: chances of attending are a bit slim unless I can do some serious buttering up to SWMBO...

you mean SWALYGA

(She who always lets you go anyway Wink TongueSmile Smile )

Stephen

digicammad
31 Mar 2011 - 8:15 AM

Whoosh

Payment sent Jim

Ian

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.