Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Slideshows

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    julesm
    julesm e2 Member 101698 forum postsjulesm vcard United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jun 2012 - 7:19 PM

Any recommendations for software to create Wedding slideshows?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    22 Jun 2012 - 7:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

User_Removed
    22 Jun 2012 - 7:31 PM

If you use Lightroom as your normal workflow and editing software, there is not a lot wrong with the integral Slideshow module.

Graysta
    Graysta  91131 forum posts England
    22 Jun 2012 - 7:36 PM

Have a look at Animoto,for something a bit good and easy.

scottishphototours

Proshow Producer and buy the wedding themes Wink

julesm
    julesm e2 Member 101698 forum postsjulesm vcard United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jun 2012 - 8:01 PM

Quote: If you use Lightroom as your normal workflow and editing software, there is not a lot wrong with the integral Slideshow module.

Thanks
    I did try that but it didn't seem obvious how it could be saved and played on a DVD?
    Not sure if ive missed simething?

tatkinson1983
    22 Jun 2012 - 9:40 PM

Quote: If you use Lightroom as your normal workflow and editing software, there is not a lot wrong with the integral Slideshow module.

Thanks
    I did try that but it didn't seem obvious how it could be saved and played on a DVD?
    Not sure if ive missed simething?

From the Slideshow module you select slideshow at the top, then export slideshow video. Easy.

Lightroom creates a simple slideshow that works well rather than cheesy spinning photos etc.

Click here for examples. of stuff we do on the wedding day for the evening reception.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jun 2012 - 10:25 PM

I sometimes use that for reviewing my shots after import to get a general feel of them before even doing any editing / processing

julesm
    24 Jun 2012 - 10:12 PM

Hi, I have tried out a couple of sideshows from lr4, which I have then uploaded to a full Vimeo account, but I'm curious what settings you use?

I've exported them from lr4 as the highest res then uploaded them and converted to HD. It all takes a while and the files seem huge. If I don't create them in the highest res, they look crap if the user hits full screen?

Jules

tatkinson1983
    24 Jun 2012 - 10:38 PM

I just export them at 720 so they load up at a reasonable fast and look okay. You'll never get super sharp images online without it being slow for a lot of people. Then on the disc of images we provide to couples we have a full HD one on which plays sharp for them.

julesm
    25 Jun 2012 - 6:47 PM

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.