Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So, what are you doing this weekend? 21, 22, 23 Sept

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
21 Sep 2012 - 9:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

Any plans for the weekend? Looks like tomorrow is fine hopefully sunny then rain forecast for Sunday and Monday.
I have friends coming to stay so lots of cooking, drinking and laughing planned.
What are you doing?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
21 Sep 2012 - 9:57 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Chant57
Chant57 e2 Member 8371 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 10:01 AM

I'm currently sitting in the club world lounge at Terminal5 Heathrow, waiting for my transatlantic flight . Visiting my eldest daughter, son in law and deliciously gorgeous 2 year old Grandson. 😃

Tricia
21 Sep 2012 - 10:02 AM

Where please tell?

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122211 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 10:13 AM

Just back from a great week in sunny Cornwall with my son and daughter and partners to a gray and gloomy south of France. Looks like it's going to be gray and gloomy all weekend :-( but the grape picking is in full swing so plenty of photo ops.

Chant57
Chant57 e2 Member 8371 forum postsChant57 vcard United Kingdom3 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 10:27 AM

Flying to Chicago then onward to Wisconsin!

Tricia
21 Sep 2012 - 10:29 AM

Lovely, have an amazing time with your grandson and family, safe travels.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96002 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 10:43 AM

Well I was just going to the garden centre to see if I could find any Kaffir Lilies but now I see the sun is due to shine I might have to go elsewhere - however I have absolutely no idea where......

Peter_West
21 Sep 2012 - 10:51 AM

struggling to think of somewhere to go, my take of to Lake District seeming weather going to be ok

Tricia
21 Sep 2012 - 11:17 AM

Quote: Well I was just going to the garden centre to see if I could find any Kaffir Lilies

I have loads in my garden, they are just coming out, I need to replant them so if you want some PM me.

JohnParminter
21 Sep 2012 - 11:32 AM

I'm making the trek to Arran, camping out on the Saddle between Goatfell and Chir Mhor for sunset and sunrise shots of each, hopefully I will capture the last two images I need for my 3 year long book project....... Wink

User_Removed
21 Sep 2012 - 11:42 AM

Start off Saturday with breakfast with friends in my local 'Greasy Joe's'
Then off to visit a sick mate who's the wrong side of 60 to have this illness.
Saturday night up the pub for a 'Tapas' night.

Sunday.........no plans yet but I'm sure the lovely Mrs Steinbeck has a list of 'Things to do' (Deep joy! Sad )

Have a great weekend everyone. Smile

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63281 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 12:12 PM

Major expedition to Scotstoun stadium tonight to watch the Glasgow Warriors get stuffed by Connacht. Because they don't allow parking at or anywhere around the stadium we now have to drive about 10 miles to a railway station then get the train to Scotstounhill followed by a mile walk to the stadium. Takes an hour & a half each way. When they played at Firhill up until this season it was just a 30 min drive & half mile walk. The stadium, although antiquated was very atmospheric & the results usually good. Now there's no atmophere, results are crap & the beer even worse. They call it progress. Sad

I was supposed to be doing another drystone walling project on Saturday, but I crocked my back digging out tree roots on Tuesday so probably off to the Botanics for the cactus fair instead.
If the back's OK by Sunday then a round of golf & a leisurely lunch.

JohnParminter
21 Sep 2012 - 12:21 PM

Quote: but I crocked my back digging out tree roots on Tuesday

When your back is better Adrian can you dig out about 30 Leylandii stumps then put in 100m of wall footings for me........ its a job I'm putting off.

Smile

crookymonsta
crookymonsta e2 Member 6685 forum postscrookymonsta vcard England10 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 12:24 PM

Into the city for the Open House London weekend for some architectural and street photography. The forecast is for sun/cloud on Saturday and cloud/rain on Sunday so lots of different photo opportunities.

mikehit
mikehit  46194 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
21 Sep 2012 - 12:25 PM

Tonight looks cool and clear, tomorrow cold and clear so I will be up early and out with the camera and tripod to get some pictures of dew-covered plants and bugs (I hope!)

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.