Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So, what are you doing this weekend?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
10 Aug 2012 - 12:51 PM

What are you getting up to on this bright and sunny weekend? ( at least it is up in Worksop)
I'm going to one of my best friends Birthday party tomorrow night (hic,hic) the rest of the weekend I'll be gardening and working on a tan.
As we always upload images that you have taken why not for a laugh upload photo with you in them this weekend. Yes including us!
Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 10 Aug 2012 - 3:35 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Aug 2012 - 12:51 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 12:53 PM

I'm off to my two gym classes in the morning (not exciting I know!) followed by a BBQ (hopefully).

rhousham
rhousham  7432 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 12:53 PM

Saturday is date night for me!
Since the birth of Chloe it's a rarity!
Richard

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 12:55 PM

Looks like this is an exclusive club discussion....TongueGrin

emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 354 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'm going to Meadowhall tomorrow to (hopefully) find an outfit for my graduation in September. Then I'll be taking a look at the second task on my photo course and getting out in the sun to take some shots Smile

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 12:57 PM

Two weeks in Edinburgh for me - a very long weekend Smile

I'm taking the horse mask, bunny mask, fox mask and zebra mask - during Festival time you can behave like an arse and no-one blinks an eye Smile

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 12:57 PM

Quote: Looks like this is an exclusive club discussion..

It's so it stays quiet in the office Wink

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
10 Aug 2012 - 1:00 PM

So jealous of your Edinburgh trip Cattyal, I went last year and had the best time ever! Let us know how you get on in pictures please.

YoBellzaa
YoBellzaa ePHOTOzine Staff 7224 forum postsYoBellzaa vcard England
10 Aug 2012 - 1:07 PM

I am going to Leeds Rhinos v Widnes Vikings in the rugby. It is also presentation night for the 10k run we did a few weeks back, so I'll be fairly drunk by the end. Staying up in Leeds then going to Leeds United v Shrewsbury. Sunday, I am doing the Cannon Hall 10k in Barnsley. Hopefully get some time to relax in the afternoon.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318443 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 1:18 PM

I'm still not fully decided It may involve a bike ride and/or most certainly some photography. We have the D800 in the office which I want to compare with the D700 so I'll be taking a few comparison shots.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96056 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 1:47 PM

Quote: So jealous of your Edinburgh trip Cattyal, I went last year and had the best time ever! Let us know how you get on in pictures please.

I've been going up for about 7 or 8 years now so it's old hat to me Smile That said, it's always fun and I'll certainly be snapping away like a loon. I think my most recent camera, the X10 will be getting a hammering this year Smile

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43913 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 1:56 PM

Driving 470 km to the west coast of Norway to hopefully get some coastal shots. Staying with mrs. salty's sister and her hubby. Coming back on Tuesday.
Hoping for better photographic results than last weekend's 700km round trip to Voss when the weather and light meant a photographically wasted weekendSad

Malc

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 1:58 PM

You are lucky to be in such beautiful country, Malc. I love Norway and would love to go back. I must get to Lofoten one day!
I have a photo shoot tomorrow morning, and hopefully it turns out good.

Nick_w
Nick_w e2 Member 73870 forum postsNick_w vcard England99 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:00 PM

Quote: We have the D800 in the office which I want to compare with the D700 so I'll be taking a few comparison shots.

I will be interested in your findings Pete, in particular I'd be interested to see what the defraction is like at say F16 (with such a high pixel count it concerns me if I move to the D800), also high ISO noise at say ISO3200 to 6400 oh and there have been some reports in the left hand AF points not working properly.

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122260 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:16 PM

Changeover day at our gite tomorrow...and the temperature is pushing 40C. Not my idea of fun.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.