Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So, what are you doing this weekend?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

gjfereday
gjfereday  246 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 2:23 PM

I'm off to a photographic exhibition in Saltburn.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Aug 2012 - 2:23 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43607 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:26 PM

Quote: You are lucky to be in such beautiful country, Malc. I love Norway and would love to go back. I must get to Lofoten one day!
I have a photo shoot tomorrow morning, and hopefully it turns out good.

Lofoten is a fantastic place, not just for photography, Cole. You need to be there a week to have plenty of time to take in everything.

Hope the shoot goes well.Smile

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 10 Aug 2012 - 2:28 PM
User_Removed
10 Aug 2012 - 2:34 PM

Selling a photo tonight at the pub, going home Saturday, but back Sunday as I have had a request from a dying friend that he wants to see me and the good Mrs Steinbeck. Why, I'm not sure?

To those I get on with on here, have a great weekend.
To those I don't get on with, be very careful. Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 10 Aug 2012 - 2:35 PM
Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
10 Aug 2012 - 2:35 PM

Upload here over the weekend please, it all sounds so exotic when compared to gardening in Worksop!

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63279 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:42 PM

Sorting out the 2000+ photos we took on our cruise up & down the Norwegian coast & across to Spitzbergen.
Highlight of the cruise was crossing the 80 degree latitude so we were really into the arctic, then visiting Magdelenafjiord where we inched our way through the growlers to see the glaciers.
Also notable was the ferry trip from Geiranger to Hellesylt, and cruising through the nordfjiord from Olden.
We only had a short time at Lofoten & the weather was very iffy that day. A place I'd like to go back to in better conditions.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:52 PM

Quote: Geiranger

Breathtakingly beautiful on a calm day.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314909 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 2:54 PM

Just hoping its not going to be windy, I`m scattering my mothers ashes.

Peter_West
10 Aug 2012 - 3:04 PM

Do my ironing and packing and making sure all camera equipment packed ready for a week on Isle of Mull, can't wait first time on island, also booked a trip on boat to hopefully see the White Tailed Sea Eagle, or anything for that matter, and get some landscapes, anyone been all advice welcome, got my Mozzie Spray and silly mesh hat ready. Pete

Nigeyboy
Nigeyboy  6536 forum posts United Kingdom
10 Aug 2012 - 3:36 PM

Working - again! For the 4th Weekend on the trot - and have been working monday-friday as well! Need a holiday !!

MartinBrown
MartinBrown e2 Member 4117 forum postsMartinBrown vcard England
10 Aug 2012 - 3:58 PM

Im off to an old Sanatorium in woods deep in the French countryside.

Should be good as the slab in the morgue is still there, un-smashed by chavs.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 4:08 PM

Quote: Im off to an old Sanatorium in woods deep in the French countryside.

That sound intriguing. Look forward to seeing those pics Smile Is the security tight in France like it is in the UK?

MikeA
MikeA  91150 forum posts England
10 Aug 2012 - 6:44 PM

Waiting for Monday when peace and quite resumes, till the next weekend............Wink))

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014720 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 6:55 PM

Going to a field and drinking lots of booze... and eating meat... and talking sh1t....

KevSB
KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 7:00 PM

Lace wars event At keddleston Hall near Derby, kilts, claymores and redcoats.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110165 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 7:39 PM

Nothing much tomorrow but anything I like on Sunday as its my Birthday (trouble is, at my age I find it hard to think of anything that I want to do that I can still manage Wink )

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.