Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So, what are you doing this weekend?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

JJGEE
JJGEE  96216 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 8:23 PM

My week-end started today with a visit to RHS Gardens Wisley.

Photography is certainly a challenge when it is so hot & bright but the wild flowers planting and bedding borders were so good one just had to take a few shots.

So if anyone is a member of the RHS or just wants to visit Wisley is well worth going just now.

I had a chat with a guy who was taking photographs with a Large Format 10 x 8 Sinar with Velvia 100 transparency film. He had only taken 3 exposures, one each in different locations ! !

As for tomorrow, probably go for a wander over the South Downs, after a visit to a well known camera shop in Burgess Hill as my remote release gave up today so I need a replacement. Sad

Last Modified By JJGEE at 10 Aug 2012 - 8:24 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
10 Aug 2012 - 8:23 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
10 Aug 2012 - 9:36 PM

A weekend with no work. No photography and plenty of family time and I can't wait!

petebfrance
10 Aug 2012 - 9:48 PM

Quote: Nothing much tomorrow but anything I like on Sunday as its my Birthday (trouble is, at my age I find it hard to think of anything that I want to do that I can still manage Wink )

......it's my birthday today, so should be spending the weekend recovering. Well, I would be if I'd overindulged, but as I couldn't face the idea of a hangover, indigestion, double-vision etc. Sadly, I'm a bit past that sort of thing now. As it is I'll probably mow the lawn...

Last Modified By petebfrance at 10 Aug 2012 - 9:49 PM
Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318433 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 9:49 PM

Quote: Lace wars event At keddleston Hall near Derby, kilts, claymores and redcoats.

Oh that sounds interesting! I might have to go there on the Sunday. Good chance to try the nine frames per second shutter speed of the OM-D Smile

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014014 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 9:57 PM

Olympic Mountain Biking finals tomorrow in gloriously mountainous Essex...I can't wait Smile

cambirder
cambirder  107202 forum posts England
10 Aug 2012 - 10:03 PM

Quote: Olympic Mountain Biking finals tomorrow in gloriously mountainous Essex...I can't wait

Snap!

silver_stoat
10 Aug 2012 - 10:10 PM

Foodie Festival in Inverleith park edinburgh tomorrow, probably get rid of a few pounds from my pocket and add pounds to my ever expanding waistline, will try a get a few shot's ... photo's and drink Tongue

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72144 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 10:27 PM

I'm driving up to Nottingham from Guildford, to do a shoot with a beautiful model named Sohuii.
The theme/style will be losely based around steampunk, with elements of antiseptic fashion blended seamlessly with soft light... Smile

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122198 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 10:35 PM

JC. It's 23:30 and the temperature is just silly. I hate to think what I have to do tomorrow. Mind you, I can always come back to the pool when I have finished Tongue

Gaucho
Gaucho e2 Member 122198 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Aug 2012 - 10:37 PM

Having said that, I really must watch the rest of the best Olympics I have probably ever seen. TV down by the pool methinks.

cambirder
cambirder  107202 forum posts England
10 Aug 2012 - 10:48 PM

Actually I was getting ahead of myself, I'm going to the men's event on Sunday. Tomorrow I'm on my bike for most of the day riding a 211km Audax event out of Bedford. Looks like its going to be a warm one, but at least I can leave the pannier off as there will be no need to carry wet gear.

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85862 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 7:16 PM

Split between taking photographs of butterflies and getting p****d

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 63279 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 7:19 PM

Done a bit of sorting, but the good weather got in the way & the garden recliner called.

This is Sue & our mascot ChiChi enjoying a beer in what is probably the worlds most northerly pub in Longyearbyen on Spitzbergen.
img-2977small.jpg
Slightly surprised that they import bottled beer from America rather than the Mack beer brewed in Tromso. ( another place ChiChi sampled the local brew Wink)

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314915 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 9:34 PM

Spent the day on the Ridge way.

http://www.nationaltrail.co.uk/ridgeway/

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 11 Aug 2012 - 9:34 PM
KevSB
KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
11 Aug 2012 - 9:39 PM

Quote: Lace wars event At keddleston Hall near Derby, kilts, claymores and redcoats.
Oh that sounds interesting! I might have to go there on the Sunday. Good chance to try the nine frames per second shutter speed of the OM-D Smile

Look out for me pete and introduce yourself as im doing sunday also, Anything you need let me know and ill see if it can be arranged. Today We tried to reproduce a famous painting of the day

http://u1.ipernity.com/19/41/34/10884134.f44eaa10.560.jpg

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.