Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

So what are you doing Bank Holiday weekend?

Tricia Plus
9 325 Ireland
3 May 2013 10:58AM
Hi Everyone,

What are you up to this Bank holiday weekend?

I'm spending time gardening and painting fences again! Oh joy! But I'm sure to manage some time relaxing.(hic, hic Wink)

Whatever you do I hope you enjoy it and take plenty photos.

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong Plus
6 5.1k 29 England
3 May 2013 11:02AM
We're looking after our friends' German Shepherd for the weekend. She's a lively 2-year-old so I don't expect we'll get round to doing much other than running around after her. Grin
mikehit Plus
5 7.8k 12 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 11:06AM
The plan (as it is at the moment) is to clean the garden a bit and get over to Mere Sands Wood reserve one morning for a walk and some wildlife photography.
And hopefully a Barbie.
3 May 2013 11:09AM
We've got a christening to go to on Sunday, and hopefully making the best of bank holiday Monday if the weather is nice by heading out to Bolton Abbey for a walk. Now I have a car we're all over the place! Smile
ade_mcfade Plus
11 15.2k 216 England
3 May 2013 11:17AM
getting drunk at Blubberhouses with lots of old friends from the site
widtink 2 406 2 Scotland
3 May 2013 11:33AM
Going up the hills N/W Scotland weather forecast atrocious Smile

Rod
franken Plus
12 3.5k 4 Wales
3 May 2013 11:35AM
My son is getting engaged tomorrow and that's it for the weekend! Smile
3 May 2013 11:39AM
Making raised beds and planting veg. So boring, but end of summer the freezer will be full till next year.
whipspeed Plus
10 4.1k 22 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 11:40AM
Celebrating with my son, he's just been offered a place at his Uni to study for a PhD!
brian1208 Plus
12 10.7k 12 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 11:49AM
Saturday, up early to set up for the Downton Cuckoo Fair

Sunday, up to Hengistbury Head for a Hiker Breakfast and a stroll with the camera, then back home to recover from Saturday (and - hopefully, counting all my money! Wink )

The rest of the week-end will be spent in the garden as the mighty horde of Grockles will invade our area as they flock to the coast Tongue
saltireblue Plus
5 4.9k 27 Norway
3 May 2013 12:06PM
Invading England from Norway to attend the christening of my nieces first-bornSmile True to tradition, the baby's head will be well and truly wetted....and I am not talking about Holy water from the font!

Malc
KevSB 11 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 12:18PM
Nothing Unusual for me, Napoleonic battle in Nottingham including an early evening Skirmish and a Dramatic public insurrection Based on the perterloo massacre when British Militia attacked British workers protesting.
JJGEE 10 6.5k 18 England
3 May 2013 12:31PM
Off to Marwell Wildlife on Saturday ( tomorrow ) then may pop into Winchester afterwards for an early evening wander, perhaps including St. Catherine's Hill.
Monday, depending upon the weather, considering visiting Pashley Manor to see the tulips, which apparently have finally come into bloom with this week's sun Smile
puertouk 3 1.1k 17 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 12:36PM
I'll be taking friends to the former monastery in Los Realejos, which has been converted into various restaurants, which has breath taking views over Puerto de la Cruz and the area.
Peter_West 3 211 United Kingdom
3 May 2013 12:59PM
Installing outside tap, and probally cleaning up after flooding kitchen out, paint fence without getting any on plants, got sons dog for two weeks while he goes to Tgypt, up early sunday morning to repair leaks to outside tap, and wash fence paint off dog

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.