Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing Bank Holiday weekend?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
3 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

What are you up to this Bank holiday weekend?

I'm spending time gardening and painting fences again! Oh joy! But I'm sure to manage some time relaxing.(hic, hic Wink)

Whatever you do I hope you enjoy it and take plenty photos.

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 3 May 2013 - 11:00 AM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
3 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64431 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:02 AM

We're looking after our friends' German Shepherd for the weekend. She's a lively 2-year-old so I don't expect we'll get round to doing much other than running around after her. Grin

mikehit
mikehit  56463 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

The plan (as it is at the moment) is to clean the garden a bit and get over to Mere Sands Wood reserve one morning for a walk and some wildlife photography.
And hopefully a Barbie.

emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 354 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
3 May 2013 - 11:09 AM

We've got a christening to go to on Sunday, and hopefully making the best of bank holiday Monday if the weather is nice by heading out to Bolton Abbey for a walk. Now I have a car we're all over the place! Smile

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014812 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:17 AM

getting drunk at Blubberhouses with lots of old friends from the site

widtink
widtink  2406 forum posts Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:33 AM

Going up the hills N/W Scotland weather forecast atrocious Smile

Rod

franken
franken e2 Member 123127 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

My son is getting engaged tomorrow and that's it for the weekend! Smile

GarethRobinson
GarethRobinson e2 Member 8992 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:39 AM

Making raised beds and planting veg. So boring, but end of summer the freezer will be full till next year.

whipspeed
whipspeed e2 Member 104040 forum postswhipspeed vcard United Kingdom22 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:40 AM

Celebrating with my son, he's just been offered a place at his Uni to study for a PhD!

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110266 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

Saturday, up early to set up for the Downton Cuckoo Fair

Sunday, up to Hengistbury Head for a Hiker Breakfast and a stroll with the camera, then back home to recover from Saturday (and - hopefully, counting all my money! Wink )

The rest of the week-end will be spent in the garden as the mighty horde of Grockles will invade our area as they flock to the coast Tongue

Last Modified By brian1208 at 3 May 2013 - 11:49 AM
saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43917 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 12:06 PM

Invading England from Norway to attend the christening of my nieces first-bornSmile True to tradition, the baby's head will be well and truly wetted....and I am not talking about Holy water from the font!

Malc

Last Modified By saltireblue at 3 May 2013 - 12:49 PM
KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

Nothing Unusual for me, Napoleonic battle in Nottingham including an early evening Skirmish and a Dramatic public insurrection Based on the perterloo massacre when British Militia attacked British workers protesting.

JJGEE
JJGEE  96304 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Off to Marwell Wildlife on Saturday ( tomorrow ) then may pop into Winchester afterwards for an early evening wander, perhaps including St. Catherine's Hill.
Monday, depending upon the weather, considering visiting Pashley Manor to see the tulips, which apparently have finally come into bloom with this week's sun Smile

puertouk
puertouk  21072 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
3 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

I'll be taking friends to the former monastery in Los Realejos, which has been converted into various restaurants, which has breath taking views over Puerto de la Cruz and the area.

Peter_West
3 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

Installing outside tap, and probally cleaning up after flooding kitchen out, paint fence without getting any on plants, got sons dog for two weeks while he goes to Tgypt, up early sunday morning to repair leaks to outside tap, and wash fence paint off dog

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.