Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this sunny weekend, 12,13 &14 July?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
11 Jul 2013 - 4:06 PM

Hi Everyone,

With the glorious weather outside I bet you are all going somewhere or doing something this weekend?
I'm off to Whitby overnight with friends on Sunday and I can't wait! I have only been once before and I fell in love with the place.
What are you doing this weekend?

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 11 Jul 2013 - 4:07 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
11 Jul 2013 - 4:06 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

779HOB
779HOB  2985 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Jul 2013 - 5:34 PM

Couple of shoots on Saturday and processing after that - Sunday I hope to be walking on the Quantocks as I haven't been for a proper walk for a few weeks and just trying to use Sunday to relax away from a camera and screens.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214393 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 6:29 PM

I wanted to go to the Henley festival this Sunday to see Paloma Faith but I can`t afford it this year Sad

http://www.henley-festival.co.uk/

But I have tickets for the Henley Rewind Festival for Saturday 18th August, a present from my eldest daughter.

http://www.rewindfestival.com/lineup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRVCUVwDvI

I was a big fan of Steve Harley Journey, Billy Ocean, Kim Wild and the Blow Monkeys Smile Smile

Last Modified By Paul Morgan at 11 Jul 2013 - 6:35 PM
Coventryphotog
Coventryphotog Junior Member 1149 forum posts United Kingdom
11 Jul 2013 - 6:33 PM

Wales Airshow - probably

JJGEE
JJGEE  96103 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 6:40 PM

A trip up to London on Saturday for a wander round the East End with some other epz members.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 85793 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 6:42 PM

Sitting in the gallery for two days hopefully managing to sell a few bits and bobs! If it's quiet then I'll be sitting on the steps at the front of the gallery Smile

Rev2
Rev2  4200 forum posts United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 7:50 PM

Going to the Merry Tom Festival at Pitsford Reservoir just outside Northampton and enjoying several Nobby's beers. A perfect setting and camping in the sunshine, bliss.

Oh, and I believe some bands are playing some rockin' music folks.

http://www.deadlikeharry.co.uk/
dlh.jpg

Last Modified By Rev2 at 11 Jul 2013 - 7:55 PM
StrayCat
StrayCat  1014207 forum posts Canada2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 8:30 PM

Our daughter and granddaughter are visiting from the east coast, so whatever they want. I'll be the chauffeur.Smile

CaptivePhotons
CaptivePhotons e2 Member 101497 forum postsCaptivePhotons vcard England2 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 8:52 PM

Quote: A trip up to London on Saturday for a wander round the East End with some other epz members.

Me too Smile

JohnParminter
11 Jul 2013 - 8:56 PM

I'm touring around all the west coast of Scotland climbing shops, youth hostels and tea houses in an attempt to flog my book. I thought climbing mountains at 4am was hard work until the reality of selling a book dawned on me...... Smile

JP

arhb
arhb e2 Member 62052 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 9:09 PM

Shooting some fashion in Southampton and Poole on saturday afternoon/evening.
Might do Goodwood on sunday.

scottishphototours

Weddings today, tomorrow and Saturday for me!......superb weather, but sunburn is now a reality as I download today's shots!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1214393 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
11 Jul 2013 - 10:25 PM

Not a lot you can do with the sun burn, horrible fake tans are worse Smile

scottishphototours

Great crowd today Paul, school friend of my daughters and her lovely family. The Groom's Dad died 3 weeks ago which put a real sour note on it, but his 2 sons did him proud - a very emotional day...

Paul Morgan
12 Jul 2013 - 12:25 AM

Quote: a very emotional day

I bet it was.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.