Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend ? 26, 27 & 28th July

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
26 Jul 2013 3:56PM
Hi Everyone,

What are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting planned?
I'm taking it really easy this weekend, lots of chilling out planned.

Whatever you do, stay cool and have a good laugh. Smile

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
26 Jul 2013 4:20PM
If I can get my act together I'm going to pop over to Gloucester to have a look at the Transmutation exhibition at the museum, then dash around the antique/junk shops as usual and then zoom over to Lydney to the hospital as usual.

Sunday - well if it's grotty then I might do some housework - if it's nice then I probably won't Smile
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
26 Jul 2013 4:23PM
Looking forward to 4 weeks without having to get out of bed at 0530 every day and go to work.

Sitting here grilling garlic-marinated pork fillets and organizing a dinner tomorrow together with a very good friend at a local Indian restaurant.
Apart from that, using the weekend to plan the next 4 weeks...or notWink

Malc
russmac 4 9 England
26 Jul 2013 4:34PM
Buying a new computer - then I can start processing all my photos that have been sat on a hard drive for years
Gaucho e2
12 2.4k 2 United Kingdom
26 Jul 2013 5:12PM
Scrubbing and cleaning our gite as it is changeover day tomorrow Sad. Not much fun in 33 deg heat. However, this is compensated by 32 of us having dinner at a friend's house in the village. Sunday will be sore head's day...possibly.
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
26 Jul 2013 5:29PM
Son and Grandson coming down tonight so we've already had to clear out both spare bedrooms of my framed pictures + a load of mounts.

The week-end will full of "Boys Stuff" probably playing on the beach, crabbing, having adventure etc, then collapsing in a heap when they go back home on Sunday Grin
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
26 Jul 2013 5:56PM
I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
26 Jul 2013 6:16PM

Quote:I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad

Give me the money...no problems with spending other people's GrinGrinGrin
26 Jul 2013 7:18PM
I have a backlog of personal photographs to take, a client video to edit (which I originally filmed three weeks ago but have been waiting for one shot to complete). I still have the garden furniture to finish jetwashing and weatherproofing (it's not a job for a very hot day - the jetwashing is great but there's a lot of surface to paint). Keep on top of the watering of beans, brocolli, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, figs and chillis. Archery practice. Write some more of my next book. Not a lot Sad
JimL e2
7 101 United Kingdom
26 Jul 2013 7:24PM
Sunderland air show. I hope!!
stevie e2
10 1.2k 2 United Kingdom
26 Jul 2013 7:40PM
Working! My weekend on-call.
Graysta 9 1.1k England
26 Jul 2013 8:35PM
Had Grandson today, as I was off due to being self arranging(employed to my liking)WinkWink
Saturday 5.00 am on shed at Grosmont NYMR.GrinGrinSmileSmile
Sunday Grandson 9.00am - 1.00pm SmileSmile
1.00pm onward's might involve beer.BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushWinkTongue
Graysta 9 1.1k England
26 Jul 2013 8:39PM

Quote:I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad

Feel like buying something but what with. Wink
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
27 Jul 2013 12:11PM
I'm just enjoying a lovely long lay in and having the house all to myself for a couple of days. No workmen.
They may be doing all the heavy work but it's very mentally wearing having strangers ripping your home apart, even if it will be worth it in the end. I feel almost human again - till Monday, (week 3). Grin
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
27 Jul 2013 1:32PM
Strewth, Its only 15 hours and I'm knacked already. I don't know what our Grandson is on but if I could bottle it I'd make a fortune! Grin

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.