Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend ? 26, 27 & 28th July

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    26 Jul 2013 - 3:56 PM

Hi Everyone,

What are you doing this weekend? Anything exciting planned?
    I'm taking it really easy this weekend, lots of chilling out planned.

Whatever you do, stay cool and have a good laugh. Smile

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 26 Jul 2013 - 3:57 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    26 Jul 2013 - 3:56 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96057 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 4:20 PM

If I can get my act together I'm going to pop over to Gloucester to have a look at the Transmutation exhibition at the museum, then dash around the antique/junk shops as usual and then zoom over to Lydney to the hospital as usual.

Sunday - well if it's grotty then I might do some housework - if it's nice then I probably won't Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43928 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 4:23 PM

Looking forward to 4 weeks without having to get out of bed at 0530 every day and go to work.

Sitting here grilling garlic-marinated pork fillets and organizing a dinner tomorrow together with a very good friend at a local Indian restaurant.
    Apart from that, using the weekend to plan the next 4 weeks...or notWink

Malc

russmac
    russmac  3 England
    26 Jul 2013 - 4:34 PM

Buying a new computer - then I can start processing all my photos that have been sat on a hard drive for years

Gaucho
    Gaucho e2 Member 122261 forum postsGaucho vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 5:12 PM

Scrubbing and cleaning our gite as it is changeover day tomorrow Sad. Not much fun in 33 deg heat. However, this is compensated by 32 of us having dinner at a friend's house in the village. Sunday will be sore head's day...possibly.

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110293 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 5:29 PM

Son and Grandson coming down tonight so we've already had to clear out both spare bedrooms of my framed pictures + a load of mounts.

The week-end will full of "Boys Stuff" probably playing on the beach, crabbing, having adventure etc, then collapsing in a heap when they go back home on Sunday Grin

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96311 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 5:56 PM

I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43928 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 6:16 PM

Quote: I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad

Give me the money...no problems with spending other people's GrinGrinGrin

Robert_Malcolm
    26 Jul 2013 - 7:18 PM

I have a backlog of personal photographs to take, a client video to edit (which I originally filmed three weeks ago but have been waiting for one shot to complete). I still have the garden furniture to finish jetwashing and weatherproofing (it's not a job for a very hot day - the jetwashing is great but there's a lot of surface to paint). Keep on top of the watering of beans, brocolli, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, figs and chillis. Archery practice. Write some more of my next book. Not a lot Sad

JimL
    JimL e2 Member 780 forum postsJimL vcard United Kingdom
    26 Jul 2013 - 7:24 PM

Sunderland air show. I hope!!

stevie
    stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    26 Jul 2013 - 7:40 PM

Working! My weekend on-call.

Graysta
    Graysta  91135 forum posts England
    26 Jul 2013 - 8:35 PM

Had Grandson today, as I was off due to being self arranging(employed to my liking)WinkWink
    Saturday 5.00 am on shed at Grosmont NYMR.GrinGrinSmileSmile
    Sunday Grandson 9.00am - 1.00pm SmileSmile
    1.00pm onward's might involve beer.BlushBlushBlushBlushBlushWinkTongue

Graysta
    Graysta  91135 forum posts England
    26 Jul 2013 - 8:39 PM

Quote: I feel like spending some money but do not know what to buy Sad

Feel like buying something but what with. Wink

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jul 2013 - 12:11 PM

I'm just enjoying a lovely long lay in and having the house all to myself for a couple of days. No workmen.
    They may be doing all the heavy work but it's very mentally wearing having strangers ripping your home apart, even if it will be worth it in the end. I feel almost human again - till Monday, (week 3). Grin

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110293 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Jul 2013 - 1:32 PM

Strewth, Its only 15 hours and I'm knacked already. I don't know what our Grandson is on but if I could bottle it I'd make a fortune! Grin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.