Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend? 15,16 & 17th March?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
15 Mar 2013 9:26AM
Hi Everyone,

Happy St Patrick's Day for Sunday!
This Sunday I'll be in Sheffield for some Irish music and having a few for the day that's in it!

What are doing this weekend?

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w e2
7 3.4k 4 Scotland
15 Mar 2013 10:38AM
First Aid training course on Saturday.
Off to a friends house on Sunday to measure up & plan building a drystone boundary wall for him.
Somewhere in between hopefully watching some of the 6 nations rugby.
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
15 Mar 2013 10:43AM
Getting ready to watch the live streaming, in 5 minutes, of my niece's graduation from the Symphony Hall, Birmingham.
Her time is about 11:20, so fingers crossed my internet connection does not crash in the next hour or so ! !
Nigeyboy 6 537 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 10:44AM
Taking the kids swimming tomorrow, and then trying out my DIY softboxes for some strobist action on Sunday!! (DIY softboxes made from an old Dell monitor box, with A2 holes cut in, and covered in an old sheet - total cost 0.00!!)
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
15 Mar 2013 11:46AM

Quote:Getting ready to watch the live streaming, in 5 minutes, of my niece's graduation

Well, the internet connection was OK, the picture quality was good and Natalie looked very smart indeed Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
15 Mar 2013 3:41PM
I've written a list of 7 things (so far) that I'd like to get done and also slot in some time with the Triggersmart system too. The question is can I cross all 7 off the list by Sunday evening?
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 4:25PM
Have an empty shoot day on Saturday, but just as well as 4 panels of a fence to repair from Monday's winds, Iron Stakes and lots of screws. Want to have a shot or two for the ephotozine competitions as well this month.
Sunday watching and shooting my Sister and Uncle do a 15 mile fundraising walk for the Royal Marsden Cancer Care hospital in Sutton.
mikehit e2
5 7.1k 11 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 4:29PM
Watching the rugby (C'mon England Grin) and hopefully get round to trying my hand at photographing water droplets for the first time.
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
15 Mar 2013 4:31PM
It all depends if it stops snowing or not...I'll wait 'til I get out of bed tomorrow before deciding...
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
15 Mar 2013 4:38PM
Historical Market maybee, Going through the convincing myself part at the moment. not to buy but just to see friends

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.