Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 15,16 & 17th March?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    15 Mar 2013 - 9:26 AM

Hi Everyone,

Happy St Patrick's Day for Sunday!
    This Sunday I'll be in Sheffield for some Irish music and having a few for the day that's in it!

What are doing this weekend?

Tricia

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Mar 2013 - 9:26 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 73298 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 10:38 AM

First Aid training course on Saturday.
    Off to a friends house on Sunday to measure up & plan building a drystone boundary wall for him.
    Somewhere in between hopefully watching some of the 6 nations rugby.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96284 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 10:43 AM

Getting ready to watch the live streaming, in 5 minutes, of my niece's graduation from the Symphony Hall, Birmingham.
    Her time is about 11:20, so fingers crossed my internet connection does not crash in the next hour or so ! !

Nigeyboy
    Nigeyboy  6537 forum posts United Kingdom
    15 Mar 2013 - 10:44 AM

Taking the kids swimming tomorrow, and then trying out my DIY softboxes for some strobist action on Sunday!! (DIY softboxes made from an old Dell monitor box, with A2 holes cut in, and covered in an old sheet - total cost 0.00!!)

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96284 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 11:46 AM

Quote: Getting ready to watch the live streaming, in 5 minutes, of my niece's graduation

Well, the internet connection was OK, the picture quality was good and Natalie looked very smart indeed Smile

Last Modified By JJGEE at 15 Mar 2013 - 11:47 AM
    cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 3:41 PM

I've written a list of 7 things (so far) that I'd like to get done and also slot in some time with the Triggersmart system too. The question is can I cross all 7 off the list by Sunday evening?

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53581 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 4:25 PM

Have an empty shoot day on Saturday, but just as well as 4 panels of a fence to repair from Monday's winds, Iron Stakes and lots of screws. Want to have a shot or two for the ephotozine competitions as well this month.
    Sunday watching and shooting my Sister and Uncle do a 15 mile fundraising walk for the Royal Marsden Cancer Care hospital in Sutton.

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 15 Mar 2013 - 4:26 PM
    mikehit
    mikehit  56298 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 4:29 PM

Watching the rugby (C'mon England Grin) and hopefully get round to trying my hand at photographing water droplets for the first time.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43821 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 4:31 PM

It all depends if it stops snowing or not...I'll wait 'til I get out of bed tomorrow before deciding...

KevSB
    KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Mar 2013 - 4:38 PM

Historical Market maybee, Going through the convincing myself part at the moment. not to buy but just to see friends

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.