Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 28, 29 30 September

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    27 Sep 2012 - 9:24 AM

I'm heading home to Ireland Friday morning until Monday evening for my hen party so 4 days of fun and games ahead! lol!

What are you doin'?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    27 Sep 2012 - 9:24 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95956 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 9:46 AM

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing - if the weather is as good as it is today then I'll be jumping on a bus somewhere that's for sure.

I don't think I need to tell you to have fun on your weekend - I think it's pretty well guaranteed Smile

ourdayphotos
    27 Sep 2012 - 10:06 AM

Meeting a wedding client this morning to check out the church venue prior to a December wedding & shooting a wedding this Saturday afternoon at Stirling University which has beautiful grounds with lakes, woodlands etc. It's all good!

Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    27 Sep 2012 - 10:08 AM

Thanks a million Alison, 4 English hens meeting up with 12 Irish ones, with the accent difference, alcohol etc should make for a brilliant weekend! Friends staying tonight so it really begins after I leave work today.
    Have fun where ever your bus takes you. ( flowers still in ground till next week)

KevSB
    KevSB  101403 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 10:13 AM

Unfortunetly I cannot tell you this week as it would Open me up to lots of abuse from the "Professionals" on here, All legal and in good taste of course.

MartinBrown
    MartinBrown e2 Member 4116 forum postsMartinBrown vcard England
    27 Sep 2012 - 10:16 AM

Im off on an Urbex photography mini trip to France, Belgium, and Germany. Wink

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95956 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 10:16 AM

Quote: Thanks a million Alison, 4 English hens meeting up with 12 Irish ones, with the accent difference, alcohol etc should make for a brilliant weekend! Friends staying tonight so it really begins after I leave work today.
    Have fun where ever your bus takes you. ( flowers still in ground till next week)

Quite frankly that sounds a little scary and I'm glad I'll be a few miles away - well a lot of miles Smile

Thanks for letting me know about the flowers - I won't hassle the postie next time he appears - unless he's easy on the eye that is......

User_Removed
    27 Sep 2012 - 11:42 AM

Breakfast at 'Greasy Joe's' as per usual saturday morning, then cleaning the office and windows at home.
    Saturday evening, out with the good Mrs S to friends for dinner (Well a tapas night)

Sunday, going home for the day. Take the mother in law shopping (Try and remember to bring her home again! Smile)

Sunday night, hang some more framed prints on the pub wall (On the inside that is!)

By the way, just walking through the hangar at work and I felt a twinge in my left thumb (Injured arm)
    .....................it now moves!!!
    We're getting better all the time! Wink

Have a good weekend everyone what ever you do. Just be careful. Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 27 Sep 2012 - 11:44 AM
    francisg
    francisg  10703 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 11:58 AM

I am hoping to get some of the mess in the back garden, that the latest storms have made, cleared up and making it look as though someone owns it. That is if it doesn't start raining again. This morning a couple of Frogs was seen swimming across what was the lawn.

Peter_West
    27 Sep 2012 - 12:28 PM

Night school project, photos’ with atmosphere regarding Autumn, mist, reflection, silhouette, decay, to include berries fungi, leaves, oh Eck Tongue

JohnParminter
    27 Sep 2012 - 12:48 PM

Quote: I'm heading home to Ireland Friday morning until Monday evening for my hen party so 4 days of fun and games ahead! lol!

What are you doin'?

coming with ya..........

Smile

adrian_w
    adrian_w e2 Member 63272 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
    27 Sep 2012 - 5:50 PM

Quote: I'm heading home to Ireland Friday morning until Monday evening for my hen party so 4 days of fun and games ahead! lol!

What are you doin'?

coming with ya..........

Smile

In yer dreams John! You couldn't cope with

Quote: 4 English hens meeting up with 12 Irish ones,

Wink

Graysta
    Graysta  91131 forum posts England
    27 Sep 2012 - 8:45 PM

NYMR steam gala.
    Friday to Sunday
    Check out nymr.co.uk

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.