Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend? 30 Aug,1 & 2 September?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
30 Aug 2013 1:16PM
Hi Everyone,

What are your plans for the weekend?

I will be planting my gardening after spending nearly the entire summer sorting it and shaping it and now comes the good bit of actually getting the plants in. Sunday evening will be spent packing for my trip home on Wednesday. I'm off to a Aylward Gathering in Waterford with my Dad, its all about history of my family name etc , etc, visiting some great places on the south coast like Faithlegg, Hook Head, Dunbrody famine ship and also finally getting to go to Waterford Crystal. Smile
Actually, I can't wait to spend some quality time with my Daddy. ( he's 80 in January)

What are you doing this weekend?

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 1:21PM
I'm meeting up with a uni friend on Saturday for the first time in ages, and going out with my other half's Grandparents for dinner on Sunday. Wish me luck! Smile
pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 2:00PM
We are playing with our new arrival ! a 9 week old merle border collie pup who has been duly named 'Amber' no doubt lots of cute photos to follow shortly !!
peterjones 12 4.0k 1 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 2:00PM
not decorating.
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
30 Aug 2013 2:03PM

Quote:cute photos to follow shortly !!

You can't make us wait to see a cute puppy , be fair we want to see her now!Grin
col.campbell 11 818 4 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 4:24PM
Going to Cowal Highland Games tomorrow. Forecast says sunny with showers; hopefully that'll hold true. Failing that, there's always the beer tent Wink

And on Sunday I'll be getting ready for a work-related trip to Dounreay. Hopefully I'll fit in a quick visit to John I'm Groats and Wick, where my long-since departed grandpa hailed from.

In fact, if anyone can suggest nearby beauty spots I'll take my camera & tripod. Any good coastal spots?
ade_mcfade e2
10 15.1k 216 England
30 Aug 2013 4:28PM
shooting a baby and family
drinking
opening an exhibition in a champage bar in Leeds
getting ready for an Aston Martin DB9 shoot
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
30 Aug 2013 4:33PM

Quote:shooting a baby and family

That has to be illegal, Ade...even you are not above the law.TongueGrin
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
30 Aug 2013 4:45PM
Did someone say cute puppies! Pics compulsory. Grin

Mum's 87th birthday lunch tomorrow. Digging up some nice flowers from next door's garden before it gets trashed by developers. Collecting the picture that I bought from the RA exhibition from the framers and hoping it looks good. Keeping cool.
Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
30 Aug 2013 4:56PM
Is it the weekend again already ! !

Where has the time gone this past week ?

I have achieved nothing Sad
arhb e2
7 2.5k 68 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 5:30PM
I've been asked to judge the photography competition of the local horticultural society, which I'm quite looking forward to.
Canon2407 1 1 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 6:39PM
The wife is going to London this weekend with her friends, so I will be watching sport down the pub and putting my feet up !!
pulsar69 10 1.6k 6 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 7:33PM
OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

amber.jpg

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 7:48PM
Another Visit to the Proms, spitfires above to the orchestra and 197 canons to accompany the 1812 overture, fantastic classic music. My second this year
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
30 Aug 2013 8:07PM

Quote:OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !

Adorable. SmileSmileSmile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.