Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 30 Aug,1 & 2 September?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
30 Aug 2013 - 1:16 PM

Hi Everyone,

What are your plans for the weekend?

I will be planting my gardening after spending nearly the entire summer sorting it and shaping it and now comes the good bit of actually getting the plants in. Sunday evening will be spent packing for my trip home on Wednesday. I'm off to a Aylward Gathering in Waterford with my Dad, its all about history of my family name etc , etc, visiting some great places on the south coast like Faithlegg, Hook Head, Dunbrody famine ship and also finally getting to go to Waterford Crystal. Smile
Actually, I can't wait to spend some quality time with my Daddy. ( he's 80 in January)

What are you doing this weekend?

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 30 Aug 2013 - 1:17 PM
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Aug 2013 - 1:16 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 355 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 - 1:21 PM

I'm meeting up with a uni friend on Saturday for the first time in ages, and going out with my other half's Grandparents for dinner on Sunday. Wish me luck! Smile

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 2:00 PM

We are playing with our new arrival ! a 9 week old merle border collie pup who has been duly named 'Amber' no doubt lots of cute photos to follow shortly !!

peterjones
peterjones  123992 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 2:00 PM

not decorating.

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
30 Aug 2013 - 2:03 PM

Quote: cute photos to follow shortly !!

You can't make us wait to see a cute puppy , be fair we want to see her now!Grin

col.campbell
30 Aug 2013 - 4:24 PM

Going to Cowal Highland Games tomorrow. Forecast says sunny with showers; hopefully that'll hold true. Failing that, there's always the beer tent Wink

And on Sunday I'll be getting ready for a work-related trip to Dounreay. Hopefully I'll fit in a quick visit to John I'm Groats and Wick, where my long-since departed grandpa hailed from.

In fact, if anyone can suggest nearby beauty spots I'll take my camera & tripod. Any good coastal spots?

Last Modified By col.campbell at 30 Aug 2013 - 10:17 PM
ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade e2 Member 1014842 forum postsade_mcfade vcard England216 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 4:28 PM

shooting a baby and family
drinking
opening an exhibition in a champage bar in Leeds
getting ready for an Aston Martin DB9 shoot

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 44036 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 4:33 PM

Quote: shooting a baby and family

That has to be illegal, Ade...even you are not above the law.TongueGrin

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64539 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 4:45 PM

Did someone say cute puppies! Pics compulsory. Grin

Mum's 87th birthday lunch tomorrow. Digging up some nice flowers from next door's garden before it gets trashed by developers. Collecting the picture that I bought from the RA exhibition from the framers and hoping it looks good. Keeping cool.
Smile

JJGEE
JJGEE  96340 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 4:56 PM

Is it the weekend again already ! !

Where has the time gone this past week ?

I have achieved nothing Sad

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72330 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 5:30 PM

I've been asked to judge the photography competition of the local horticultural society, which I'm quite looking forward to.

Canon2407
Canon2407  1 United Kingdom
30 Aug 2013 - 6:39 PM

The wife is going to London this weekend with her friends, so I will be watching sport down the pub and putting my feet up !!

pulsar69
pulsar69  101611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 7:33 PM

OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

amber.jpg

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !

KevSB
KevSB  101410 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 7:48 PM

Another Visit to the Proms, spitfires above to the orchestra and 197 canons to accompany the 1812 overture, fantastic classic music. My second this year

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64539 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 8:07 PM

Quote: OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !

Adorable. SmileSmileSmile

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.