Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 30 Aug,1 & 2 September?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314966 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
30 Aug 2013 - 10:55 PM

I`m doing absolutely nothing Smile

The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
30 Aug 2013 - 10:55 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LouiseTopp
1 Sep 2013 - 9:48 AM

Going to the Bournemouth air show. I notice there are a lot of Nikon and Canon cameras. i use Pentax which is fine by me.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110181 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Sep 2013 - 10:51 PM

How did you get on Louise?

We were on top of the cliff in the centre line of the display and for a lot of the day that horrible bright white sky wrecked a lot of the shots. It got better as the day went on but compared with the light on Thursday it was a bit of a wash-out for me today

Goldfynche
1 Sep 2013 - 11:30 PM

My daughter and I went out to one of our favourite country restaurants in this part of Scotland, this afternoon. On the way back, she spotted a red deer stag and a possible Golden Eagle in the mountains. When we got back to town. What should we see, on the 1st September? A gritter lorry/snow plough heading north, through town!

LouiseTopp
2 Sep 2013 - 9:51 AM

Quote: OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !

What a cute dog, sweet. Grin

KevSB
KevSB  101405 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
2 Sep 2013 - 9:57 AM

Went to the Battle Proms, Last one this season but superb events and something that is great to experience if only once, Looking forward to next year now
img-9948wqw.jpg

LouiseTopp
2 Sep 2013 - 10:06 AM

Quote: How did you get on Louise?

We were on top of the cliff in the centre line of the display and for a lot of the day that horrible bright white sky wrecked a lot of the shots. It got better as the day went on but compared with the light on Thursday it was a bit of a wash-out for me today

My lense (18-55) wasn't probably as good as yours. What lens do you reckon I should save up for? I have my eyes on:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tamron-AF-70-300mm-4-5-6-Macro/dp/B0012UUP02/ref=wl_it_d...
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sigma-50-200mm-4-5-6-OS-Pentax/dp/B002330GWO/ref=wl_it_d... or a

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sigma-70-300mm-f4-5-6-Digital-Cameras/dp/B000ANGXW6/ref=...

The Valcan couldn't fly because of a fuel leak and the Tornado was too noisy with flames coming out it's backside.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.