Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend? 30 Aug,1 & 2 September?

Paul Morgan e2
13 16.1k 6 England
30 Aug 2013 10:55PM
I`m doing absolutely nothing Smile

The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

LouiseTopp 4 522 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2013 9:48AM
Going to the Bournemouth air show. I notice there are a lot of Nikon and Canon cameras. i use Pentax which is fine by me.
brian1208 e2
11 10.6k 12 United Kingdom
1 Sep 2013 10:51PM
How did you get on Louise?

We were on top of the cliff in the centre line of the display and for a lot of the day that horrible bright white sky wrecked a lot of the shots. It got better as the day went on but compared with the light on Thursday it was a bit of a wash-out for me today
Goldfynche 1 306 England
1 Sep 2013 11:30PM
My daughter and I went out to one of our favourite country restaurants in this part of Scotland, this afternoon. On the way back, she spotted a red deer stag and a possible Golden Eagle in the mountains. When we got back to town. What should we see, on the 1st September? A gritter lorry/snow plough heading north, through town!
2 Sep 2013 9:51AM

Quote:OK OK ! I have stopped playing with her long enough to take a photo for you all Smile here she is , her name is Amber and she is an 9 week old Merle Collie.

oh and she likes to bite ankles, as collies do !

What a cute dog, sweet. Grin
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
2 Sep 2013 9:57AM
Went to the Battle Proms, Last one this season but superb events and something that is great to experience if only once, Looking forward to next year now
img-9948wqw.jpg

2 Sep 2013 10:06AM

Quote:How did you get on Louise?

We were on top of the cliff in the centre line of the display and for a lot of the day that horrible bright white sky wrecked a lot of the shots. It got better as the day went on but compared with the light on Thursday it was a bit of a wash-out for me today

My lense (18-55) wasn't probably as good as yours. What lens do you reckon I should save up for? I have my eyes on:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tamron-AF-70-300mm-4-5-6-Macro/dp/B0012UUP02/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=29L9IJONQXJIS&coliid=I2HKOIFH8DG0VX

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sigma-50-200mm-4-5-6-OS-Pentax/dp/B002330GWO/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=29L9IJONQXJIS&coliid=I2W4HAOPTGT0CL or a

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sigma-70-300mm-f4-5-6-Digital-Cameras/dp/B000ANGXW6/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=29L9IJONQXJIS&coliid=I1AHDS4B85UFEN

The Valcan couldn't fly because of a fuel leak and the Tornado was too noisy with flames coming out it's backside.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.