Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 5,6& 7 October?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
5 Oct 2012 - 11:26 AM

It's a bit grey and damp in these parts but with the promise of sunshine over the weekend, I'll be nursing a head cold I think Sad

What are you doing this weekend?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
5 Oct 2012 - 11:26 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Peter_West
5 Oct 2012 - 11:41 AM

Fishing over night today after work, then out with camera Sunday to practise doing bracketing and Exposure, probably go to a village called Wycoller they have three pack horse bridges I want some photos off.

scottishphototours

Just back from holidays, so chill today, golf tomorrow, chill Sunday and back to work on Monday Sad

emmaK22
emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 354 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 - 11:45 AM

I'm going to Lincoln tonight for a friend's birthday and staying over for the night, should be a laugh Smile

franken
franken e2 Member 123133 forum postsfranken vcard Wales4 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 11:54 AM

Off into Cardiff tomorrow to give my new Olympus EPL3 a test run! Grin

Ken

Last Modified By franken at 5 Oct 2012 - 11:55 AM
Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
5 Oct 2012 - 12:49 PM

Quote: Off into Cardiff tomorrow to give my new Olympus EPL3 a test run!

Now that's just showing off lol congratulations again Ken

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64439 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 12:59 PM

Friday, curry night.
Saturday doing all the things I haven't done this week because of other things getting in the way.
Sunday's the Craft Fair at our stables.
Smile

timbo
timbo  12591 forum posts United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 - 1:27 PM

Friday, frugal meal and early night. Saturday, Judo competition (explains the frugal meal - need to make weight). Sunday, nurse injuries and eat massive fry up.

KevSB
KevSB  101407 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 1:32 PM

Weekend at home this time, finishing off aproject I did last weekend. and starting to research for a big project I have next weekend.

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6322 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 - 2:59 PM

I'll be treating myself to a Chinese tonight before heading to Body Attack and Combat in the morning to burn it all off! I've also got to do some packing at some point as I've got to go away for a week in the sun again soon - damn! Smile

I'd like to get to the coast for a walk but doubt that'll happen if it rains again!

Keebsuk
Keebsuk Junior Member 132 forum posts United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 - 5:14 PM

I will walk my dog, a GWP called Tara, first thing then, depending on the weather, I am off to photograph some churches for a project I am doing.

Andy

JJGEE
JJGEE  96308 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 7:28 PM

I have a project to complete & deliver Thursday morning so will probably spend the week-end sat looking at a computer screen and referring to Access manuals ! !

Craggwildlife
Craggwildlife e2 Member 672 forum postsCraggwildlife vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 7:50 PM

Quote: Fishing over night today after work, then out with camera Sunday to practise doing bracketing and Exposure, probably go to a village called Wycoller they have three pack horse bridges I want some photos off.

well worth a visit,there is a lovely cafe there for a cuppa youve also got the' Ford ' and some ruins to take, good for those bracketing shots.
Chance i may be there myself depending on the weather

David (dlp)

Gary66
Gary66  1158 forum posts England
5 Oct 2012 - 10:04 PM

Hi, Saturday I will be working, then off to a wedding reception. Sunday will be a chill out day before I embark on a week of nights (Deep Joy). Enjoy yours.

STEVELIN
STEVELIN  6155 forum posts Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
5 Oct 2012 - 10:47 PM

on the beer tomorrow watch a bit of footie do a few bets , sunday work photoshoot at a christening just love weekends, especially saturdays.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.