Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend? 5,6& 7 October?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
5 Oct 2012 11:26AM
It's a bit grey and damp in these parts but with the promise of sunshine over the weekend, I'll be nursing a head cold I think Sad

What are you doing this weekend?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Peter_West 3 206 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 11:41AM
Fishing over night today after work, then out with camera Sunday to practise doing bracketing and Exposure, probably go to a village called Wycoller they have three pack horse bridges I want some photos off.
scottishphototours 10 2.6k 2 Scotland
5 Oct 2012 11:44AM
Just back from holidays, so chill today, golf tomorrow, chill Sunday and back to work on Monday Sad
emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 11:45AM
I'm going to Lincoln tonight for a friend's birthday and staying over for the night, should be a laugh Smile
franken e2
12 3.3k 4 Wales
5 Oct 2012 11:54AM
Off into Cardiff tomorrow to give my new Olympus EPL3 a test run! Grin

Ken
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
5 Oct 2012 12:49PM

Quote:Off into Cardiff tomorrow to give my new Olympus EPL3 a test run!

Now that's just showing off lol congratulations again Ken
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
5 Oct 2012 12:59PM
Friday, curry night.
Saturday doing all the things I haven't done this week because of other things getting in the way.
Sunday's the Craft Fair at our stables.
Smile
timbo 12 592 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 1:27PM
Friday, frugal meal and early night. Saturday, Judo competition (explains the frugal meal - need to make weight). Sunday, nurse injuries and eat massive fry up.
KevSB 10 1.5k 5 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 1:32PM
Weekend at home this time, finishing off aproject I did last weekend. and starting to research for a big project I have next weekend.
nik111 e2
6 2.1k United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 2:59PM
I'll be treating myself to a Chinese tonight before heading to Body Attack and Combat in the morning to burn it all off! I've also got to do some packing at some point as I've got to go away for a week in the sun again soon - damn! Smile

I'd like to get to the coast for a walk but doubt that'll happen if it rains again!
Keebsuk Junior Member 2 32 United Kingdom
5 Oct 2012 5:14PM
I will walk my dog, a GWP called Tara, first thing then, depending on the weather, I am off to photograph some churches for a project I am doing.

Andy
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
5 Oct 2012 7:28PM
I have a project to complete & deliver Thursday morning so will probably spend the week-end sat looking at a computer screen and referring to Access manuals ! !
5 Oct 2012 7:50PM

Quote:Fishing over night today after work, then out with camera Sunday to practise doing bracketing and Exposure, probably go to a village called Wycoller they have three pack horse bridges I want some photos off.

well worth a visit,there is a lovely cafe there for a cuppa youve also got the' Ford ' and some ruins to take, good for those bracketing shots.
Chance i may be there myself depending on the weather

David (dlp)
Gary66 2 158 England
5 Oct 2012 10:04PM
Hi, Saturday I will be working, then off to a wedding reception. Sunday will be a chill out day before I embark on a week of nights (Deep Joy). Enjoy yours.
STEVELIN 6 160 3 Ireland
5 Oct 2012 10:47PM
on the beer tomorrow watch a bit of footie do a few bets , sunday work photoshoot at a christening just love weekends, especially saturdays.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.