Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend? 8, 9 &10 November?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    8 Nov 2013 - 3:00 PM

Hi Everyone

Any plans for the weekend?
    My plan is to just relax and chill out as is the rest of the team after working very hard for the last few weeks on something very special coming soon!!! Can't say anymore!!!

Whatever you do have a good one!

Tricia

Last Modified By Tricia at 8 Nov 2013 - 3:05 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    8 Nov 2013 - 3:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96319 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 3:26 PM

Quote: very special coming soon!

mmm

I wonder what that could be Wink

Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 9325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    8 Nov 2013 - 3:43 PM

So not telling yet lol!! Tongue

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 3:47 PM

Strømsgodset, the team from my local town, Drammen, will on Sunday be hoping to capture the Norwegian equivalent on the Premier League, so am going along to capture the atmosphere on camera both before and after the match.
    Last match of the season, and only 1 point between the top two, so it's all down to this last match.

Before that, on Saturday, I will try to find my lawn which is buried under a few inches of leaves. Monday, getting hands on with the Canon EF100mm f/2.8 Macro before deciding whether to choose it as a xmas pressie...

Have a good weekend everyone.

Malc

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43956 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway26 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 4:01 PM

Quote: very special coming soon!
    mmm

I wonder what that could be Wink

Quote: So not telling yet lol!! Tongue

The ePz staff do the Full MontyTongue

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64470 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Nov 2013 - 4:21 PM

Getting ready for one or two new additions to the household on Saturday, and hopefully on Sunday we'll find one or two lovely older cats at the rehoming centre to come and share our house with us.

It's been 9 months since our dear Poppy died, and 1 1/2 years since Heather left us and we're ready to share our quiet house once again. Can't wait. SmileSmileSmile

JohnParminter

Racing on Saturday. Dunnerdale fell race, a classic Lakeland 5 miler up and down 4 hills in an anti-clockwise horseshoe from Broughton Mills. Put the flags out today from Great Stickle to the finish, fairly dry underfoot but with heavy showers forecast for tomorrow it will feel like Autumn proper.

JP

213hardy
    213hardy e2 Member 6555 forum posts213hardy vcard England
    8 Nov 2013 - 6:23 PM

We're off to the Royal Armouries at Leeds tomorrow, with our little lad, Sam. As his big sisters have gone to Cadbury's World with their Gran. Then Sunday will be at the local Remembrance Parade.

stevie
    stevie e2 Member 101198 forum postsstevie vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    9 Nov 2013 - 10:17 AM

On call for work. Oh, joy.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.