Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

So what are you doing this weekend? 8, 9 &10 November?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
8 Nov 2013 3:00PM
Hi Everyone

Any plans for the weekend?
My plan is to just relax and chill out as is the rest of the team after working very hard for the last few weeks on something very special coming soon!!! Can't say anymore!!!

Whatever you do have a good one!

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

JJGEE
9 6.4k 18 England
8 Nov 2013 3:26PM

Quote:very special coming soon!

mmm

I wonder what that could be Wink
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
8 Nov 2013 3:43PM
So not telling yet lol!! Tongue
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
8 Nov 2013 3:47PM
Strømsgodset, the team from my local town, Drammen, will on Sunday be hoping to capture the Norwegian equivalent on the Premier League, so am going along to capture the atmosphere on camera both before and after the match.
Last match of the season, and only 1 point between the top two, so it's all down to this last match.

Before that, on Saturday, I will try to find my lawn which is buried under a few inches of leaves. Monday, getting hands on with the Canon EF100mm f/2.8 Macro before deciding whether to choose it as a xmas pressie...

Have a good weekend everyone.

Malc
saltireblue e2
4 4.3k 26 Norway
8 Nov 2013 4:01PM

Quote:very special coming soon!
mmm

I wonder what that could be Wink

Quote:So not telling yet lol!! Tongue

The ePz staff do the Full MontyTongue
SlowSong e2
6 4.8k 29 England
8 Nov 2013 4:21PM
Getting ready for one or two new additions to the household on Saturday, and hopefully on Sunday we'll find one or two lovely older cats at the rehoming centre to come and share our house with us.

It's been 9 months since our dear Poppy died, and 1 1/2 years since Heather left us and we're ready to share our quiet house once again. Can't wait. SmileSmileSmile
JohnParminter
7 1.3k 14 England
8 Nov 2013 5:10PM
Racing on Saturday. Dunnerdale fell race, a classic Lakeland 5 miler up and down 4 hills in an anti-clockwise horseshoe from Broughton Mills. Put the flags out today from Great Stickle to the finish, fairly dry underfoot but with heavy showers forecast for tomorrow it will feel like Autumn proper.

JP
213hardy e2
6 643 England
8 Nov 2013 6:23PM
We're off to the Royal Armouries at Leeds tomorrow, with our little lad, Sam. As his big sisters have gone to Cadbury's World with their Gran. Then Sunday will be at the local Remembrance Parade.
stevie e2
11 1.2k 2 United Kingdom
9 Nov 2013 10:17AM
On call for work. Oh, joy.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.