Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend?11, 12 & 13 January?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    11 Jan 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!

I'm off for an eye test this afternoon as I noticed my phone and paper are having to move to arms length before I can read them Sad
    Tomorrow, I hope to get out to Clumber Park for some fresh air with camera of course. ( weather permitting)
    What are you doing this weekend?

Tricia

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Jan 2013 - 11:53 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Peter_West
    11 Jan 2013 - 11:58 AM

Hopefully off to buy myself a canon 100-400 L lens, might try Jessops just in case they have offers on, but don't think they will, Sad

emmaK22
    emmaK22 ePHOTOzine Staff 251 forum postsemmaK22 vcard United Kingdom
    11 Jan 2013 - 12:36 PM

A friend from Uni who I haven't seen for ages is coming over for the day on Saturday, and apart from that I'm just having a nice lazy weekend Smile

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 95960 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 12:43 PM

Junk/antique hunting on Saturday where I hope to spend slightly more than the 1 I spent last weekend. I might have an interesting package in the post tomorrow so if I do then I'll be photographing the contents on Sunday Smile

JJGEE
    JJGEE  96205 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 12:46 PM

Probably taking a browse through my wardrobes and culling a few clothes that never get worn.

LVanDhal
    LVanDhal  1126 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 1:47 PM

I am going to finish knitting that jumper!!
    I am not one of life's natural knitters, but for some strange reason I took a fancy to the whole idea,
    as ever it snowballed all out of proportion, and i actually found myself standing in a wool shop buying wool!!!
    As the wool has cost the equivalent of aprox twenty six nice jumpers worth ( cost based on my usual outfitters- the local charity shop, purveyors of the finest quality at the lowest prices) I now feel morally obliged to follow through with this whole stabbing wool with pointy sticks business.
    I abandoned the pattern at the earliest opportunity as it was clearly the disjointed ramblings of a delusional soul, and had taken a turn for abstract poetry.
    So far i have created something i call "The front" and something I call "The Back" though no one who has viewed these pieces, has yet displayed the artistic vision required to "See" these pieces in such context.
    I am now currently engaged in creating something i shall loosely term "Arms" though as we all know so well the artistic vision may dictate otherwise as i progress.
    Once completed I intend to abandon my knitting forays and never again abandon my crochet hooks.

digicammad
    digicammad  1121988 forum posts United Kingdom37 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 1:48 PM

Putting together a photo-book from our time in New York and Washington last year, then lighting a fire in our log stove and allowing myself to be mesmerised by the flames. Smile

GazzaG2003
    GazzaG2003  11252 forum posts England
    11 Jan 2013 - 3:31 PM

Hopefully it will stay dry over the weekend to get out on my local Wetlands Centre its been miserable the last few weeks with all the rain so please please stay dry Smile I cannot bear to be cooped up no more with the camera not clicking away! I just bought myself 2 x vivitar 285's to go with my canon 580 ex II all on wireless triggers so if it does rain then maybe get some photography done indoors for those rainy days.

JackAllTog
    JackAllTog e2 Member 53513 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Jan 2013 - 4:15 PM

Had hoped to be doing a home studio shoot, lots of bites but no final commits. 3 more in the pipeline though Smile
    So sorting out the camera gear and some processing techniques i want to try.

Protecting the shooting plants from this frost snap we have; already lilies growing 6 inches tall and snow drop flowering - all seams too early.

Shooting some outfits too on a dressmaking stand - how can i make that look arty and not catalogue?

Ah painting the banister handrail I just installed last night, wasn't one and someone not me, slipped down on their bum as their was no handrail - oops :/

Last Modified By JackAllTog at 11 Jan 2013 - 4:16 PM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.