Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

So what are you doing this weekend?11, 12 & 13 January?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
11 Jan 2013 11:53AM
Hi Everyone

Happy New Year!

I'm off for an eye test this afternoon as I noticed my phone and paper are having to move to arms length before I can read them Sad
Tomorrow, I hope to get out to Clumber Park for some fresh air with camera of course. ( weather permitting)
What are you doing this weekend?

Tricia

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Peter_West 3 206 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 11:58AM
Hopefully off to buy myself a canon 100-400 L lens, might try Jessops just in case they have offers on, but don't think they will, Sad
emmaK22 e2
3 89 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 12:36PM
A friend from Uni who I haven't seen for ages is coming over for the day on Saturday, and apart from that I'm just having a nice lazy weekend Smile
cattyal e2
9 6.4k 6 England
11 Jan 2013 12:43PM
Junk/antique hunting on Saturday where I hope to spend slightly more than the 1 I spent last weekend. I might have an interesting package in the post tomorrow so if I do then I'll be photographing the contents on Sunday Smile
JJGEE 9 6.4k 18 England
11 Jan 2013 12:46PM
Probably taking a browse through my wardrobes and culling a few clothes that never get worn.
LVanDhal 2 126 1 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 1:47PM
I am going to finish knitting that jumper!!
I am not one of life's natural knitters, but for some strange reason I took a fancy to the whole idea,
as ever it snowballed all out of proportion, and i actually found myself standing in a wool shop buying wool!!!
As the wool has cost the equivalent of aprox twenty six nice jumpers worth ( cost based on my usual outfitters- the local charity shop, purveyors of the finest quality at the lowest prices) I now feel morally obliged to follow through with this whole stabbing wool with pointy sticks business.
I abandoned the pattern at the earliest opportunity as it was clearly the disjointed ramblings of a delusional soul, and had taken a turn for abstract poetry.
So far i have created something i call "The front" and something I call "The Back" though no one who has viewed these pieces, has yet displayed the artistic vision required to "See" these pieces in such context.
I am now currently engaged in creating something i shall loosely term "Arms" though as we all know so well the artistic vision may dictate otherwise as i progress.
Once completed I intend to abandon my knitting forays and never again abandon my crochet hooks.
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 1:48PM
Putting together a photo-book from our time in New York and Washington last year, then lighting a fire in our log stove and allowing myself to be mesmerised by the flames. Smile
GazzaG2003 11 252 England
11 Jan 2013 3:31PM
Hopefully it will stay dry over the weekend to get out on my local Wetlands Centre its been miserable the last few weeks with all the rain so please please stay dry Smile I cannot bear to be cooped up no more with the camera not clicking away! I just bought myself 2 x vivitar 285's to go with my canon 580 ex II all on wireless triggers so if it does rain then maybe get some photography done indoors for those rainy days.
JackAllTog e2
5 4.0k 58 United Kingdom
11 Jan 2013 4:15PM
Had hoped to be doing a home studio shoot, lots of bites but no final commits. 3 more in the pipeline though Smile
So sorting out the camera gear and some processing techniques i want to try.

Protecting the shooting plants from this frost snap we have; already lilies growing 6 inches tall and snow drop flowering - all seams too early.

Shooting some outfits too on a dressmaking stand - how can i make that look arty and not catalogue?

Ah painting the banister handrail I just installed last night, wasn't one and someone not me, slipped down on their bum as their was no handrail - oops :/

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.