Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend?12,13 &14 October?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
12 Oct 2012 - 9:54 AM

I'm going be be staying warm and indoors trying to get rid of this flu :-(
What exciting things have you planned this weekend? Whatever it is it's got to be better than mine lol!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Oct 2012 - 9:54 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

KevSB
KevSB  101405 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 10:33 AM

Not so much a location but A change in time, Im being Transported back to 1812, England, a manor house where guests from across europe are meeting to celebrate Napolions Defeat.

The butler and his staff will be at our beck and call and this will be totally in period, In fact at this time me and another member of epz who ive invited will be dressed in period clothing to make our presense as photographers blend in a little, Obvously the only Canons present will be those we are carrying lol.

Fantastic opportunity, private manor house hired and will include period phesent shoot, sunday morning church vist, external games like crochet ect and much more. looking forward to meeting the member from epz whos photos I admire and hope I can learn from him. ive not mentioned who out of politeness.
Looking forward to this altho rather challenging as the house will be lit at Night by candle only. which will make photography difficult. The downside is its wine port and sherry, Im a neanderthol beer drinker.

Last Modified By KevSB at 12 Oct 2012 - 10:35 AM
Tricia
Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
12 Oct 2012 - 10:47 AM

Sounding amazing! Dying to see the photos be sure to post some. Bet you end up loving wine after this weekend lol Enjoy!

Techno
Techno  51004 forum posts England8 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 11:06 AM

Sounds fantastic Kevin, I look forward to viewing the proceeds, good hunting, photographically of course.
Mal

Nigeyboy
Nigeyboy  6536 forum posts United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 11:21 AM

Nothing so fun for me - working for the second weekend on the trot! Not had a day off since the last weekend in September!!

JJGEE
JJGEE  96228 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 11:36 AM

Not got anything planned. Sad

Might pop to the woods to see how the Autumn colours are coming along.

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6318 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 11:56 AM

Your weekend sounds interesting Kevin! I'm off to the airport tomorrow to fly to Cyprus Grin. Lucky me!

Last Modified By nik111 at 12 Oct 2012 - 11:57 AM
MartinBrown
MartinBrown e2 Member 4117 forum postsMartinBrown vcard England
12 Oct 2012 - 12:12 PM

Im off to an old Asylum Admin building and a derelict convent in London. Then the rest of the weekend process my pictures from my european tour last weekendSmile

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318434 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 12:24 PM

I have a non photography weekend ahead. I'm going with one of my sons to check out a university he may be attending next year.

JJGEE
12 Oct 2012 - 12:30 PM

Quote: I'm going with one of my sons to check out a university he may be attending next year.

Long time since I done that, for myself.

Included a day trip on the train to Sheffield but I eventually ended up at Uni in the East End of London !

Last Modified By JJGEE at 12 Oct 2012 - 12:30 PM
Scutter
Scutter e2 Member 61742 forum postsScutter vcard United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 12:34 PM

This on Saturday and this on Sunday.

Busy, Busy, Hic!Wink

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6318 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 12:39 PM

Quote: Included a day trip on the train to Sheffield but I eventually ended up at Uni in the East End of London !

I did the opposite, took a trip to London and ended up at uni in Sheffield Grin

JJGEE
12 Oct 2012 - 12:40 PM

Quote: This on Saturday and this on Sunday.

Busy, Busy, Hic!Wink

Ben, I remember the Sunday location quite well from last year Smile

A very enjoyable few hours and thank you again for letting us know about it Smile

Alas, the rest of the SE Meets Group, but not me, should have now arrived down in Cornwall, Bude / Tintagel area, for a whole week.

Last Modified By JJGEE at 12 Oct 2012 - 12:42 PM
JohnParminter
12 Oct 2012 - 12:49 PM

Putting in hard miles over the fells for a few upcoming races - then going to the pub with the missus....

JackAllTog
JackAllTog e2 Member 53544 forum postsJackAllTog vcard United Kingdom58 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 1:10 PM

Only 3 photo related items, one - more Photoshop study. two digging an exploration hole in the garden to see if its feasible to have a below ground floor to a home studio idea I'm costing out - looking to see where the winter water table level might be so 'll know how easy it will be to have a waterproof basement style room.
three is dependant on a CF card reader arriving from amazon so I can see how the hasselblad images i took on Wednesday at their studio day compare to mine taken on the forty times cheaper 60D.
The rest is related to tidying up after moving house, box unpacking, garden tidying, family house warming meals etc.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.