Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend?12,13 &14 October?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 1:11 PM

I shall be working as I have to every weekend as my days off are in the week.
I do have the theatre to look forward to on Wednesday to see sister act and hopefully a dry day Thursday for a day at the zoo. Sorry ppl I shall probably bore you with more tiger shots cause I just love them Grin
Have a fab weekend everyone Wink

Kathryn

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
12 Oct 2012 - 1:11 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

StephenBrighton

On Saturday I'm leading the SOUTH BANK, LONDON LEG of the worldwide photo walk (see http://worldwidephotowalk.com for details of a walk near you, it's free)

nik111
nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6314 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 3:18 PM

Quote: I do have the theatre to look forward to on Wednesday to see sister act

Is it the production that's touring? If so, I watched it in Leeds a few months back and it's ace! Smile

seahawk
seahawk e2 Member 7529 forum postsseahawk vcard United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 4:03 PM

Going to Switzerland for a weeks walking and photographing.

martin174
martin174 e2 Member 8martin174 vcard United Kingdom
12 Oct 2012 - 6:06 PM

Today was a short visit to a local nature reserve(Titchfield Haven).
Saturday - working all day.
Sunday - family get togeather.
Enjoy your weekend guys and gals.
Martin

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84246 forum postsKarenFB vcard England161 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 7:15 PM

Tomorrow I'm going to a Wedding Fair (Westpoint, Exeter) with my girls!! Grin

and

Sunday, I'll probably be next door, decorating!!! Sad

kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 7:20 PM

Quote: I do have the theatre to look forward to on Wednesday to see sister act

Is it the production that's touring? If so, I watched it in Leeds a few months back and it's ace! Smile

Yes, it is. I'm seeing it at the Hippodrome in Birmingham Grin

Briwooly
Briwooly  8452 forum posts England5 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 8:55 PM

Saturday chilling and Sunday of to Pickering for the war weekend and a trip on the steam trains loads of photo opportunities

Brian.....................

Ade_Osman
Ade_Osman e2 Member 114484 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 9:07 PM

It's one of my Grand-Daughters 8th birthday party tomorrow, so I'll be there shooting away for prosperity, not that anyone on here will get to see the images.......Sunday, doing some work with the hedgehog nest-boxes and camera system in between fixing half a dozen different computers for various people who have managed to crapify their systems! Seems to be a never ending task lately. I should charge them for my services really, but haven't the heart to do with the family and friends machines, I do wish they'd learn how to do some basic housework with them though. Sad

Ade

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1314819 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 9:15 PM

Preparing myself for surgery, still a couple of weeks away, but I think I`ll be out of action for a far while after Sad

mohikan22
mohikan22  102185 forum posts United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 9:26 PM

im having a hard day watchingthe Motogp qualifying on sat an heavns above Motogp on sunday then the NFL after Grin good weekend

janeez
janeez e2 Member 51161 forum postsjaneez vcard United Kingdom8 Constructive Critique Points
12 Oct 2012 - 10:06 PM

Cardiff! Saturday night. Yay, can't wait.

Gary66
Gary66  1158 forum posts England
13 Oct 2012 - 2:55 PM

Alas working a nightshift tonight (sat) overtime, which means Sunday will be a washout in the morning. Looking forward to next weekend though, my son has his passing out parade (army) and will be coming home for a few days.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.