Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

So what are you doing this weekend?16, 17 & 18 November?

Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
16 Nov 2012 1:35PM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the absence but I was off getting married and on honeymoon Smile
This weekend I intend to unpack, look at wedding photos and catch up with family.
What are you doin'?

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tkadhim 6 7 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2012 1:43PM
Congratulations Tricia.
I will be taking my son to a Tang Soo Do (Korean Martial Art) Seminar near Manchester. Should be interesting. A good photo opportunity but I don't think my camera will be delivered in time Sad
mikehit e2
5 6.8k 11 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2012 2:01PM
Trying to find somewhere near Manchester that will be showing the rugby instead of bleedin' football.

And hoping the mist descends again overnight for some good photographic effect.
JohnParminter 7 1.2k 14 England
16 Nov 2012 2:21PM
Not telling, a top secret location of outstanding beauty that no one cares to photograph but it is in Scotland......
cattyal e2
9 6.1k 6 England
16 Nov 2012 2:23PM
Tomorrow I shall inspect the Kaffir Lilies as there's just a wee chance that one of them might have an open flower or two Smile Aside from that everything seems to be a bit flexible at the moment!

I trust you had an excellent honeymoon? and wedding? Smile
nik111 e2
6 332 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2012 2:27PM
Watching the Rugby tonight and some of it tomorrow before putting my dancing shoes on as I'm off to watch Lionel Richie with my mum and sister! Smile Doesn't do much for my rock 'n roll image I know but he is very good live Grin.

P.S Come On Wales!!!
Tricia e2
9 325 Ireland
16 Nov 2012 2:54PM

Quote:I shall inspect the Kaffir Lilies as there's just a wee chance that one of them might have an open flower or two Smile Aside from that everything seems to be a bit flexible at the moment!

Glad to hear they are growing, mine are out in the garden and looking good.

Quote:I trust you had an excellent honeymoon? and wedding?

Fantastic craic was had by all, lots of Irish here for the weekend, so late nights lol! The honeymoon was perfect, a surprise for me - Koh Samui = heaven.
16 Nov 2012 3:10PM
TEXAS F! WEEKEND YEAH!!!!!!! and loads of beer...
brian1208 e2
11 10.4k 12 United Kingdom
16 Nov 2012 4:04PM
We have a stall at the Upton Country Park Craft Fair on both days, 8.00 set-up so its an early start tomorrow (the car is packed already)
nealie e2
2 4
16 Nov 2012 6:50PM
Watching my lovely granddaughter doing her sailing practice.

John
MikeA 9 1.2k England
16 Nov 2012 7:00PM
Workshop wood burner on and finishing off the wiring of a six axes camera system Wink

Here is a 5 axes test: http://vimeo.com/51699187
17 Nov 2012 10:59AM
Mikea that is rather dam cool thanks for sharing that vimeo link.
Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
17 Nov 2012 12:23PM
Glad to see you're back on your feet Tricia Wink Seriously though, sounds like you had a great time, here's wishing you and yours many many years of happiness.

What am I up to to this weekend?.......As little as possible, my sister in law and her hubby has just moved into our village having lived near Portsmouth for years, which means my Wife is around their new house helping out giving it a thorough spring clean, so I'm here on my own just enjoying the wonderful peace and quiet. It doesn't happen often, so I'm revelling in it at the moment Tongue

Ade
User_Removed 2 112 Wales
17 Nov 2012 1:50PM
Christmas Fayre in Llandudno until tomorrow so was out yesterday taking photos and hope to go back today or tomorrow hopefully - just acquired a 28mm prime lens - great for street shots on my 7D.
Photoluv86 2 20 United States
18 Nov 2012 4:56AM
I am taking my kids to a charity event at the mall tomorrow. Other than that no plans.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.