Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend?16, 17 & 18 November?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    16 Nov 2012 - 1:35 PM

Hi Everyone,
    Sorry for the absence but I was off getting married and on honeymoon Smile
    This weekend I intend to unpack, look at wedding photos and catch up with family.
    What are you doin'?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Nov 2012 - 1:35 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

tkadhim
    tkadhim  5 United Kingdom
    16 Nov 2012 - 1:43 PM

Congratulations Tricia.
    I will be taking my son to a Tang Soo Do (Korean Martial Art) Seminar near Manchester. Should be interesting. A good photo opportunity but I don't think my camera will be delivered in time Sad

mikehit
    mikehit  56298 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 2:01 PM

Trying to find somewhere near Manchester that will be showing the rugby instead of bleedin' football.

And hoping the mist descends again overnight for some good photographic effect.

JohnParminter
    16 Nov 2012 - 2:21 PM

Not telling, a top secret location of outstanding beauty that no one cares to photograph but it is in Scotland......

cattyal
    cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 2:23 PM

Tomorrow I shall inspect the Kaffir Lilies as there's just a wee chance that one of them might have an open flower or two Smile Aside from that everything seems to be a bit flexible at the moment!

I trust you had an excellent honeymoon? and wedding? Smile

nik111
    nik111 ePHOTOzine Staff 6320 forum postsnik111 vcard United Kingdom
    16 Nov 2012 - 2:27 PM

Watching the Rugby tonight and some of it tomorrow before putting my dancing shoes on as I'm off to watch Lionel Richie with my mum and sister! Smile Doesn't do much for my rock 'n roll image I know but he is very good live Grin.

P.S Come On Wales!!!

Tricia
    Tricia e2 Member 8325 forum postsTricia vcard Ireland
    16 Nov 2012 - 2:54 PM

Quote: I shall inspect the Kaffir Lilies as there's just a wee chance that one of them might have an open flower or two Smile Aside from that everything seems to be a bit flexible at the moment!

Glad to hear they are growing, mine are out in the garden and looking good.

Quote: I trust you had an excellent honeymoon? and wedding?

Fantastic craic was had by all, lots of Irish here for the weekend, so late nights lol! The honeymoon was perfect, a surprise for me - Koh Samui = heaven.

GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8973 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 3:10 PM

TEXAS F! WEEKEND YEAH!!!!!!! and loads of beer...

brian1208
    brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Nov 2012 - 4:04 PM

We have a stall at the Upton Country Park Craft Fair on both days, 8.00 set-up so its an early start tomorrow (the car is packed already)

nealie
    nealie e2 Member 2nealie vcard
    16 Nov 2012 - 6:50 PM

Watching my lovely granddaughter doing her sailing practice.

John

MikeA
    MikeA  91166 forum posts England
    16 Nov 2012 - 7:00 PM

Workshop wood burner on and finishing off the wiring of a six axes camera system Wink

Here is a 5 axes test: http://vimeo.com/51699187

Last Modified By MikeA at 16 Nov 2012 - 7:02 PM
    GarethRobinson
    GarethRobinson e2 Member 8973 forum postsGarethRobinson vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2012 - 10:59 AM

Mikea that is rather dam cool thanks for sharing that vimeo link.

Ade_Osman
    Ade_Osman e2 Member 114493 forum postsAde_Osman vcard England36 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Nov 2012 - 12:23 PM

Glad to see you're back on your feet Tricia Wink Seriously though, sounds like you had a great time, here's wishing you and yours many many years of happiness.

What am I up to to this weekend?.......As little as possible, my sister in law and her hubby has just moved into our village having lived near Portsmouth for years, which means my Wife is around their new house helping out giving it a thorough spring clean, so I'm here on my own just enjoying the wonderful peace and quiet. It doesn't happen often, so I'm revelling in it at the moment Tongue

Ade

User_Removed
    17 Nov 2012 - 1:50 PM

Christmas Fayre in Llandudno until tomorrow so was out yesterday taking photos and hope to go back today or tomorrow hopefully - just acquired a 28mm prime lens - great for street shots on my 7D.

Photoluv86
    18 Nov 2012 - 4:56 AM

I am taking my kids to a charity event at the mall tomorrow. Other than that no plans.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.