Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

So what are you doing this weekend?19, 20 & 21 October?

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

SlowSong
SlowSong e2 Member 64430 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 4:17 AM

Looking for blinds for our living room window. Boring ..... Sad We're having a tree cut down soon and the sun will shine straight in the windows. It's going to be too bright and hot so we need shades.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
20 Oct 2012 - 4:17 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

RonnieAG
RonnieAG e2 Member 4139 forum postsRonnieAG vcard Scotland111 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 5:00 AM

Hopefully a trip down to Loch Lomond to see how the autumn colours are developing and a few shots too. Wife and daughter heading for shops, so I should have a good few hours to mselfWinkWink
R.

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 6:58 AM

Hubby and I are going to youngest daughter's house to lag the attic and fix their gutters! Smile (Hopefully we'll have time for a walk along the nearby canal!)

Last Modified By KarenFB at 20 Oct 2012 - 6:59 AM
kathrynlouise
kathrynlouise e2 Member 2364 forum postskathrynlouise vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 7:25 AM

Am I the only at work all weekend??!!Sad
My days off are Monday and Thursday so can I please order some sunshine for a zoo visit. If sunshine is too much of an ask, dry will do Wink

Have a great weekend everyone!

Kathryn

adrian_w
adrian_w e2 Member 73347 forum postsadrian_w vcard Scotland4 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 7:24 PM

Quote: (Hopefully we'll have time for a walk along the nearby canal!)

won't you get your feet ( & legs) wet?
Better to walk along the towpath. Unless you think you're gods of course! Wink

KarenFB
KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84277 forum postsKarenFB vcard England163 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 8:55 PM

Lol! Point taken...................as it happens we didn't have a walk - Hubby wanted to get home in time to watch the rugby!!! Tongue

Last Modified By KarenFB at 20 Oct 2012 - 8:56 PM
Jestertheclown
20 Oct 2012 - 8:56 PM

This morning I had a flu jab and then renewed my library ticket.

Tomorrow, I think I'll do something a bit less exciting.

Paul Morgan
Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315335 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
20 Oct 2012 - 9:27 PM

Nothing but I now feel like getting drunk.

I`m in for an op on the 1st, and I`ve been checking out video`s on Youtube, I`ve already been told what to expect, now I wish I hadn`t seen those video`s Sad

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.