Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Social media site and Photographers

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    BadSoulPhotography

Like forums, social media websites like Twitter and Facebook are great places to meet other Photographers.
    A potential opportunity to share with others and learn from others.
    My grievance is with people who call themselves Photographers and share information that isn't good.
    I look at Photographers as being "community", we should be willing to learn and share but we have to be careful not to buy into everything being sold as "professional information" that comes across the social media sites, in my opinion.
    These sites don't regulate, so anyone can present themselves as "professional" anythings.
    All I'm saying is buyer beware, we need to think twice before taking questionable advice once.
    Note, I'm not criticizing really professionals, semi-professionals or amateurs...I'm just suggesting we be careful and "don't throw the baby out with the bath water".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Mar 2011 - 1:12 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cameracat
    cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
    10 Mar 2011 - 5:35 PM

Quote: be careful not to buy into everything being sold as "professional information" that comes across the social media sites, in my opinion.

LOL....How long have you been using the Internet, Its not known as the WWW, Thats " Wild Wild West " for nothing.....Grin

Standard practice with anything you see/read on the Internet, No matter what the subject or content, Is always take or read it with a " Pinch Of Salt "....!!!

Especially on social media sites......Wink

BadSoulPhotography

Wild wild west, thats hilarious...true too

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.