Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Soft introduction

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    onetrickpony
    17 Mar 2013 - 12:19 PM

Well, I've posted no end on these forums now, so a bit late for this. But I just became a full 'member' and have decided to use epz a bit more, so I thought I'd post here.

I live in London now, having spent the last four years travelling and living abroad, in Vietnam, China, Cambodia and Australia. I'm an English Language teacher by profession. I originally took up photography because I went travelling for a year when I was 18 and every picture I came home with was awful. My aim is, and always has been, to become a competent 'snapshotter' capable of recording anything that's happening around me and taking images which give a strong sense of wherever I am. Being in London, my current project is to get more comfortable shooting in the rain or on grey days, as waiting for sunny days means I never get out.

I am currently a photoshop no-hoper but hope to spend some time on this soon, although I find it terminally boring and much prefer to adjust my camera settings whilst out.

Due to some recent health problems, I am spending a lot of time at home, hence all the forum posts. I'm hoping to spend more time taking photos and less time talking about it soon, but at the minute its a bit draining going out. Macro / indoor photography just isn't my thing, either.

My other hobbies, when health permits, are walking, cycling and cooking.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    17 Mar 2013 - 12:19 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139367 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Mar 2013 - 12:46 PM

A belated welcome to you, Jonny! Smile

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 33376 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway22 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Mar 2013 - 1:17 PM

Welcome, Jonny!
    Hope your health soon allows you to get out and about pointing your camera in anger again.
    I share your liking for cooking!Smile

Malc

widtink
    widtink e2 Member 1404 forum postswidtink vcard Scotland2 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Mar 2013 - 1:35 PM

Hey Jonny glad you are liking your D90 hope you feel better soon and as Malc says point yer camera in anger soon lol . I love that Grin

Rod

puertouk
    puertouk  21012 forum posts United Kingdom17 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Mar 2013 - 6:04 PM

Now is the time to get into Photoshop and rty and get your head around it. And welcome to EPZ
    Stephen

onetrickpony
    17 Mar 2013 - 6:41 PM

rty???

MalcolmS
    MalcolmS e2 Member 81059 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Mar 2013 - 12:54 PM

I assume that should read 'try'

onetrickpony
    18 Mar 2013 - 8:41 PM

oh right, yeah. duh! I thought it was some fancy softwear suite or something!

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.