Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Soft Proshow Gold

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 91067 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 11:45 AM

I'm sure that this has been raised before but unfortunately I cannot see how to search the forums.
When I play a show on the computer from the DVD it's great, sharp as a pin, but when I play it on the TV through the Blue Ray player it looks soft.
Another question, when I put the DVD in my compueter it defaults to playing through mediaplayer which is abyssmal but when I look at the autoplay window there doesn't seem any way of making it play through Proshow by default.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Feb 2014 - 11:45 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

brian1208
brian1208 e2 Member 1110227 forum postsbrian1208 vcard United Kingdom12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 11:50 AM

A daft question, when you create it what settings are you using?

(the only time I have had problems similar to this have been when I have either not set the device correctly or have restricted the image dimensions / resolution in the create menu)

sherlob
sherlob e2 Member 82308 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom125 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 12:18 PM

It's years since I used pro show, but I seem to recall having the same problem. If I recall the video output defaults to what they use in the States, and you need to change it to PAL format (someone may correct this).

collywobles
1 Feb 2014 - 3:57 PM

Agree

tomcat
tomcat e2 Member 85907 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 10:33 PM

Quote: but unfortunately I cannot see how to search the forums.

You are not aloneSmile

Never worked for me - always throws something up from ten years ago, or nothing to do with the search topic in questionSad

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72194 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
1 Feb 2014 - 10:58 PM

Quote: but unfortunately I cannot see how to search the forums.

You are not aloneSmile

Never worked for me - always throws something up from ten years ago, or nothing to do with the search topic in questionSad

+1

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014126 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 7:06 AM

Quote: I'm sure that this has been raised before but unfortunately I cannot see how to search the forums.

It is the magnifying glass up by your user id:
77-capture.jpg

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014126 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 9:00 AM

Quote: Never worked for me - always throws something up from ten years ago, or nothing to do with the search topic in questionSad

Have you got an example of it not working properly?
I just did a search for Pro Show Gold and the results seem to include 2 or 3 threads that talk about image quality.

arhb
arhb e2 Member 72194 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 11:27 AM

Quote: I'm sure that this has been raised before but unfortunately I cannot see how to search the forums.

It is the magnifying glass up by your user id:

Thanks for pointing this out lobsterboy.
Whilst I recognize the magnifying glass icon(now) as a search facility, practically all the sites I use have a box that you type your search into, with a magnifier icon to click on to activate(or press return).
I would still prefer to see that box as that is what I'm used to - just seems more intuitive.

MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 91067 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 5:33 PM

Quote: I would still prefer to see that box as that is what I'm used to - just seems more intuitive.

Here , here

MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 5:34 PM

Chris,

Your link does not show anything on the subject.

Last Modified By MalcolmS at 2 Feb 2014 - 5:39 PM
lobsterboy
2 Feb 2014 - 5:48 PM

Quote: Chris,

Your link does not show anything on the subject.

What you mean apart from the 276 Forum threads on the topic ?????:
78-capture.jpg

Last Modified By lobsterboy at 2 Feb 2014 - 5:54 PM
MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 6:04 PM

Non of this appeared when I clicked on the link? Unfortunately I do not know how to do a screen shot to show you what I got.

lobsterboy
2 Feb 2014 - 6:06 PM

Quote: Non of this appeared when I clicked on the link? Unfortunately I do not know how to do a screen shot to show you what I got.

Once you got to the screen, did you click on forum on the left ?

Last Modified By lobsterboy at 2 Feb 2014 - 6:06 PM
MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 6:07 PM

All I get is:

'EPZ Christmas Gift Guide 2013'

and

'Interview with David Garrett'

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.