Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Soft Proshow Gold

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014013 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 6:08 PM

Yes that is because the link loses the context of the search.
You can either:
1. click the icon when you are in the forum and enter pro show gold as the search
2. follow my link & click on forum

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 81061 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points

Our responses crossed. Yes I get the same as you when I do that, but how would I have known to do that?

MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 81061 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 6:10 PM

You have a problem with computer numpty's like me. Unfortunately we probably make up the majority of the membership

Last Modified By MalcolmS at 2 Feb 2014 - 6:10 PM
lobsterboy
lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014013 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 6:11 PM

crossed again - if you do the search yourself from the forum it will show that view.
Its a bit rubbish that links lose that context though, I have raised a report for the web developers to see what they can do...

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 6:11 PM

Quote: All I get is:

'EPZ Christmas Gift Guide 2013'

and

'Interview with David Garrett'

I clicked on his link and got the same page he copied in his post, so works for me OK.

Last Modified By saltireblue at 2 Feb 2014 - 6:13 PM
lobsterboy
2 Feb 2014 - 6:13 PM

Quote: I clicked on his link and got the same page he copied in his post, so works for me OK.

think it might depend what you last searched for.

MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 6:13 PM

I did the search before responding and got to the same page as you thanks.

saltireblue
saltireblue Site Moderator 43598 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway23 Constructive Critique Points
2 Feb 2014 - 6:15 PM

@Chris - I clicked on the link you posted and got the page you linked to showing the search results.

MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 6:15 PM

Computers, don't you just love them Smile

lobsterboy
2 Feb 2014 - 6:17 PM

Quote: Computers, don't you just love them Smile

Well they have kept me in well paid employment for the last 25 years...so yup Smile

As I say - I have raised this for the technical chaps to look at, they should pop in tomorrow with some thoughts.

MalcolmS
2 Feb 2014 - 6:17 PM

Chris,
I have just tried the link again and get the same page as you, so whatever you have done has solved the problem, for me at least.

Bridgelayer
3 Feb 2014 - 1:18 PM

Have a shuftee at this site. There's all the info you want there. No spam site.

Gundog
Gundog  1624 forum posts Scotland
3 Feb 2014 - 2:56 PM

Quote: Non of this appeared when I clicked on the link? Unfortunately I do not know how to do a screen shot to show you what I got.

Just use the Windows snipper tool (in Accessories)

KenTaylor
KenTaylor e2 Member 92971 forum postsKenTaylor vcard United Kingdom2 Constructive Critique Points
4 Feb 2014 - 11:14 PM

Print Screen key then paste it

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.