Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sony Ericson k800i

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    NikkiW
    NikkiW  833 forum posts United Kingdom
    7 Aug 2007 - 7:02 PM

ive got a chance to buy a sony erricson k800i has anyone got one...is the camera any good on it? its the only reason why i may get it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    7 Aug 2007 - 7:02 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

miptog
    miptog  83532 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Aug 2007 - 7:06 PM

Heres a recent upload taken by CB.

Mike

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    Take-a-View
    7 Aug 2007 - 7:36 PM

I have one and the camera on it is excellent; shoot, metering, white balance, flash modes, to name just a few.

Ian

GPTek
    GPTek e2 Member 8437 forum postsGPTek vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
    7 Aug 2007 - 9:52 PM

The new K850i with 5Meg camera is promised for late Q4 I believe.

Geoff

KatieR
    KatieR  106197 forum posts6 Constructive Critique Points
    8 Aug 2007 - 9:37 AM

I have the K810i and the camera is very capable. I didn't buy the phone for the camera, but it was the best available on my chosen tariff, so I gave it a go. First camera phone for me.

I was very pleasantly surprised. I have a nice 6x4 printed from it on my desk in front of me as I type.

chelle
    chelle  977 forum posts
    14 Aug 2007 - 2:38 AM

I think that the k800i is an amazing phone! The camera on it is really good and I am really impressed with it. I have taken photos with it and had them printed at 5x7 size and they were really good. You should definitely get this phone!

Carabosse
    Carabosse e2 Member 1139461 forum postsCarabosse vcard England269 Constructive Critique Points
    18 Aug 2007 - 2:04 PM

The 3.2Mp camera on the K810i is identical to the one on the K800i which it replaced.

The camera is good enough for me to have stopped carrying around my Sony 7.2Mp compact.... it is great to be able to just carry one item rather than two. My prime reason for buying this phone.

I am not saying the phone is just as good as the compact but for unplanned shots the K810i is ideal. So long as you don't expect miracles, I think you'll be happy enough with it, Nikki.

There has already been a photo comparison between the K810i and the forthcoming 5Mp K850i, and the advantages are certainly not all one way - honours about even. That's why I decided not to bother waiting.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.