Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Sony Ericson k800i

NikkiW e2
8 33 United Kingdom
7 Aug 2007 7:02PM
ive got a chance to buy a sony erricson k800i has anyone got one...is the camera any good on it? its the only reason why i may get it.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

miptog e2
9 3.5k 61 United Kingdom
7 Aug 2007 7:06PM
Heres a recent upload taken by CB.

Mike
Take-a-View e2
10 293 5 United Kingdom
7 Aug 2007 7:36PM
I have one and the camera on it is excellent; shoot, metering, white balance, flash modes, to name just a few.

Ian
GPTek e2
8 440 1 England
7 Aug 2007 9:52PM
The new K850i with 5Meg camera is promised for late Q4 I believe.

Geoff
KatieR e2
10 6.2k 6
8 Aug 2007 9:37AM
I have the K810i and the camera is very capable. I didn't buy the phone for the camera, but it was the best available on my chosen tariff, so I gave it a go. First camera phone for me.

I was very pleasantly surprised. I have a nice 6x4 printed from it on my desk in front of me as I type.
chelle e2
9 77
14 Aug 2007 2:38AM
I think that the k800i is an amazing phone! The camera on it is really good and I am really impressed with it. I have taken photos with it and had them printed at 5x7 size and they were really good. You should definitely get this phone!
Carabosse e2
11 39.7k 269 England
18 Aug 2007 2:04PM
The 3.2Mp camera on the K810i is identical to the one on the K800i which it replaced.

The camera is good enough for me to have stopped carrying around my Sony 7.2Mp compact.... it is great to be able to just carry one item rather than two. My prime reason for buying this phone.

I am not saying the phone is just as good as the compact but for unplanned shots the K810i is ideal. So long as you don't expect miracles, I think you'll be happy enough with it, Nikki.

There has already been a photo comparison between the K810i and the forthcoming 5Mp K850i, and the advantages are certainly not all one way - honours about even. That's why I decided not to bother waiting.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.