Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Spicer Halfield 50% off everything!

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

New PortraitPro 12 SALE + 10% OFF code EPZROS814
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Bucephalas69
    10 Jun 2009 - 6:36 PM

Just placed my last order ever with them.

50% off everything. Use discount code 123ABC to get the discount.

I received a delivery yesterday so they're still sending out goods.

Richie

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    10 Jun 2009 - 6:36 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

SteveCheshire
    10 Jun 2009 - 8:57 PM

Good to hear they are still delivering as I've just placed my last order with them.
    It's a shame they're going out of business.

contemporary dave
    16 Jun 2009 - 10:27 AM

Quote: Good to hear they are still delivering as I've just placed my last order with them.
    It's a shame they're going out of business.

Don't expect to get what you ordered.

I ordered some Avanta mounts when it was 20% off. Their website clearly stated that the items I ordered were in stock when I ordered them (and for some days afterwards). In reality some of the items were'nt available and I only received one of the 4 boxes I ordered. I was partly refunded by SH and told that the remainder of my order was in stock and I would get them in a couple of days. I've just chased them again and it seems that the balance of my order is not in stock.

All around, a bit of a screw-up and I'm not a very happy bunny.

mark_delta
    16 Jun 2009 - 10:47 AM

If they are going bust they will try to grab as much cash as possible before the boat sinks, only a complete mug would give them any

contemporary dave
    16 Jun 2009 - 11:09 AM

This is down to the Administrators who are (supposedly) running SH and not SH themselves.

When they took over the running of the business, they should have known exactly what the stock levels were as part of valuing the company for sale.

bppowell
    bppowell  122125 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Jun 2009 - 11:23 AM

I went to order some mounts at 50% off but by the time they had added p&p plus other charges I could still get similar mounts cheaper elsewhere.

Barry

Bucephalas69
    17 Jun 2009 - 11:03 AM

Quote: If they are going bust they will try to grab as much cash as possible before the boat sinks, only a complete mug would give them any

That's your opinion.
    I received all my orders and have enough stock to last the next year or two.
    They are NOT grabbing money while they can. The receivers are attempting to realise as much return as possible so transactions are safe enough. There's additional protection when you pay by CC anyway.

I placed a BIG order when it was 20% off, When i went to checkout i had a change of heart and reduced the number of boxes I had in the basket. It wasn't until after I paid that i realised that the QTY had changed but the discount was still based on the original order. I ended up with a 70% discount so was more than happy.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.