Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Spoof Space Thang

SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
11 Dec 2005 11:58AM

Quote:It gets really ethical though and I'm not sure how C4 will get round this one

Quite. I don't think I'd like to be in the room when they tell the kids they've been had.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

c_evans99 11 7.0k 1 Wales
11 Dec 2005 12:11PM
Ethics? C4? They replicated a death camp experiment for one 'reality show'
SuziBlue 12 16.2k 10 Scotland
11 Dec 2005 12:13PM
You're right Ceri - wasn't that the one when people were tested to see if they'd administer electric shocks to someone in the next room (but not, of course) ..?

That was horrific. I didn't watch it but saw clips in association with something else.
c_evans99 11 7.0k 1 Wales
11 Dec 2005 12:27PM
That wasn't the one tho the original of that experiment ended disasterously so what they hoped to achieve is very, very unsettling... I was thinking of the one where they kept the participants awake for a week... anyone who's suffered a prolonged period of sleep deprivation knows what a bloody horrible experience that is... I did most of w week and the memory still haunts me, to see it enacted on TV for others' entertainment left me livid.
TeresaH 9 1.1k United Kingdom
12 Dec 2005 12:18AM
I remember that sleep dep. programme. And where is the follow up programme??? !

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.