Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sports Personality 2012

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 6:00 PM

I hope you'll all be voting for Sports Personality 2012 tonight. And if so, I hope it'll be for David Weir or Ellie Simmons. Smile
    This year must be the most unique in the award's history. Such amazing people. I've got my tissues at the ready.
    x

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    16 Dec 2012 - 6:00 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

paulcookphotography

For me it would be Chris Hoy or Catherine Granger, but Mo Farrah and Bradley Wiggins had an ouststanding year and Andy Murray answered his critics too.

saltireblue
    saltireblue Site Moderator 43930 forum postssaltireblue vcard Norway25 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 6:26 PM

Ivan Lendl for getting Andy Murray to finally fulfil some of his enorlous potential...Wink

Caisiel
    Caisiel  2 Wales
    16 Dec 2012 - 6:46 PM

Living in an area where biking is a popular hobby, I'm totally amazed by the increase in cyclists on the roads, plus kids getting off their consoles and out into the parks a forests on their mountain bikes. I feel the wiggins effects has taken hold quite strongly, however I hope the show acts as more of a celebration of what we have in terms of brilliant athletes, brilliant coaches and achieving teams rather than a competition who deserves it more. How the hell anybody can seperate the likes of weir, wiggins, mo etc etc on their achievements is a tough task, I'm happy with the lot of them (even the light rowing pair who broke down post-row interview after finishing second - that is sporting personality for me.) be sure there'll be some amazing coverage and photo/cinematography there too. Can't wait

dacko
    dacko  7 United Kingdom
    16 Dec 2012 - 7:02 PM

bradley wiggins, by a mile. was all over the minute he won the tour. awesome achievement

dacko
    dacko  7 United Kingdom
    16 Dec 2012 - 7:04 PM

and in 2014 we get the first two stages of the tour de france in yorkshire. booking my holiday for that one

Paul Morgan
    Paul Morgan e2 Member 1315400 forum postsPaul Morgan vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points

With this years Olympics its making it too difficult for me, loads of great folk.

arhb
    arhb e2 Member 72280 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom68 Constructive Critique Points

Quote: Bradley wiggins, by a mile. was all over the minute he won the tour. awesome achievement

+1

Snapster
    Snapster e2 Member 2120 forum postsSnapster vcard England
    16 Dec 2012 - 8:12 PM

Quote: Bradley wiggins, by a mile. was all over the minute he won the tour. awesome achievement

+1

+2

answersonapostcard
    answersonapostcard Site Moderator 1012606 forum postsanswersonapostcard vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 8:14 PM

Too many to choose just one, they are all winners for me SmileSmile

monstersnowman
    16 Dec 2012 - 9:54 PM

Awwwwwwww .. (wretch) Wink

SlowSong
    SlowSong e2 Member 64445 forum postsSlowSong vcard England29 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 10:38 PM

Typical - the Bloke Vote.

cats_123
    cats_123 e2 Member 104024 forum postscats_123 vcard Northern Ireland25 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 10:47 PM

I think BW will win it!!!!!! GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.