Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Spyder display calibration

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    User_Removed
    21 Jun 2012 - 8:10 PM

Just upgraded to a Spyder 4. If anyone is interested in monitor calibration, but doesn't want to pay full whack, I am selling my Spyder 3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    21 Jun 2012 - 8:10 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk
    22 Jun 2012 - 8:49 AM

This may help

Link

User_Removed
    22 Jun 2012 - 10:16 AM

Quote: This may help

Link

The problem with using ePz classifieds, as opposed to eBay, is that you have to specify a price. If that price is too high, you may not sell the item; if it is too low, you get less than you might. At least the auction effect on eBay means that, if there is sufficient demand for an item, you should get "market value" for it.

On the other side of the equation, ePz classifieds are free even if they only have the potential to reach a tiny fraction of the marketplace of potential buyers.

justin c
    justin c  104504 forum posts England36 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jun 2012 - 11:13 AM

Quote: The problem with using ePz classifieds, as opposed to eBay, is that you have to specify a price.

No you don't. You can leave the price at zero and put, please enquire for price, which is what I prefer to do, as sometimes the price may be negotiable.

Overread
    Overread  53745 forum posts England18 Constructive Critique Points
    22 Jun 2012 - 4:44 PM

Asides which you can always go to Ebay - search on completed listings and see the rough general price that the market is willing to pay for a product. Sure you might get a bit less, but EPZ classfields don't take a cut of the profits and you might only lose a little if you opt to allow people to pay by paypal.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.