Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Spyder display calibration

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
21 Jun 2012 8:10PM
Just upgraded to a Spyder 4. If anyone is interested in monitor calibration, but doesn't want to pay full whack, I am selling my Spyder 3.

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MrGoatsmilk 6 1.5k England
22 Jun 2012 8:49AM
This may help

Link
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
22 Jun 2012 10:16AM

Quote:This may help

Link

The problem with using ePz classifieds, as opposed to eBay, is that you have to specify a price. If that price is too high, you may not sell the item; if it is too low, you get less than you might. At least the auction effect on eBay means that, if there is sufficient demand for an item, you should get "market value" for it.

On the other side of the equation, ePz classifieds are free even if they only have the potential to reach a tiny fraction of the marketplace of potential buyers.
justin c 11 4.6k 36 England
22 Jun 2012 11:13AM

Quote:The problem with using ePz classifieds, as opposed to eBay, is that you have to specify a price.

No you don't. You can leave the price at zero and put, please enquire for price, which is what I prefer to do, as sometimes the price may be negotiable.
Overread 6 3.9k 18 England
22 Jun 2012 4:44PM
Asides which you can always go to Ebay - search on completed listings and see the rough general price that the market is willing to pay for a product. Sure you might get a bit less, but EPZ classfields don't take a cut of the profits and you might only lose a little if you opt to allow people to pay by paypal.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.