Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Start 'em young

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    User_Removed
    15 Dec 2012 - 2:20 PM

Just bought a Vtech 2Mp digital camera (35 from Amazon) for my granddaughter's 3rd Christmas. No harm in getting her started young.

Couldn't resist carefully removing it from its packaging to try it out. Quite amazing image quality for such a basic camera and plenty "bells and whistles" (literally) to keep a toddler amused.

I bet she takes masses of pics of Peppa Pig.

Maybe e2 ePz membership for her next birthday! Smile

Last Modified By User_Removed at 15 Dec 2012 - 2:21 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    15 Dec 2012 - 2:20 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy_Cundell
    15 Dec 2012 - 3:05 PM

I remember buying my daughter a 'kid proof' camera years and years ago. It took 1x 9v square battery and didn't half eat them up!

Be warned though..................................It cost me in the long run, I ended up buying her a Nikon J2 this Christmas! (Im not that rich, it was a joint birthday and chrimbo pressie....for the next 10 years!)

Last Modified By Andy_Cundell at 15 Dec 2012 - 3:08 PM
    kaybee
    kaybee  103772 forum posts Scotland24 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Dec 2012 - 5:22 PM

My Grandson is 2 and getting the same camera - I am glad it gets the seal of aproval

tomcat
    tomcat e2 Member 85874 forum poststomcat vcard United Kingdom15 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Dec 2012 - 7:12 PM

An Orange is all mine receiveWink

IanBurton
    IanBurton  464 forum posts United Kingdom7 Constructive Critique Points
    15 Dec 2012 - 10:19 PM

Snap! My 3 year old daughter has shown an interest in photography so I have got her the same camera for Christmas. Hopefully that'll stop her using my iPhone. It's interesting to see the pictures she takes and the moments she captures.

KarenFB
    KarenFB Junior Gallery Team 84257 forum postsKarenFB vcard England162 Constructive Critique Points
    16 Dec 2012 - 7:57 AM

Don't forget ALL youngsters are welcome to EPZ, no matter their age (they stay with the Junior Gallery until their 16th birthday). The more the merrier! Smile

User_Removed
    26 Dec 2012 - 12:12 PM

....turns out that granddaughter prefers playing with the Peppa Pig cards that came free with a magazine!!!!

Sad

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.