Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Start 'em young

User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
15 Dec 2012 2:20PM
Just bought a Vtech 2Mp digital camera (35 from Amazon) for my granddaughter's 3rd Christmas. No harm in getting her started young.

Couldn't resist carefully removing it from its packaging to try it out. Quite amazing image quality for such a basic camera and plenty "bells and whistles" (literally) to keep a toddler amused.

I bet she takes masses of pics of Peppa Pig.

Maybe e2 ePz membership for her next birthday! Smile

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Andy_Cundell 3 1.1k 5 England
15 Dec 2012 3:05PM
I remember buying my daughter a 'kid proof' camera years and years ago. It took 1x 9v square battery and didn't half eat them up!

Be warned though..................................It cost me in the long run, I ended up buying her a Nikon J2 this Christmas! (Im not that rich, it was a joint birthday and chrimbo pressie....for the next 10 years!)
kaybee 10 3.9k 24 Scotland
15 Dec 2012 5:22PM
My Grandson is 2 and getting the same camera - I am glad it gets the seal of aproval
tomcat e2
9 6.2k 15 United Kingdom
15 Dec 2012 7:12PM
An Orange is all mine receiveWink
IanBurton 5 78 7 United Kingdom
15 Dec 2012 10:19PM
Snap! My 3 year old daughter has shown an interest in photography so I have got her the same camera for Christmas. Hopefully that'll stop her using my iPhone. It's interesting to see the pictures she takes and the moments she captures.
KarenFB 8 4.4k 163 England
16 Dec 2012 7:57AM
Don't forget ALL youngsters are welcome to EPZ, no matter their age (they stay with the Junior Gallery until their 16th birthday). The more the merrier! Smile
User_Removed 5 4.6k 1 Scotland
26 Dec 2012 12:12PM
....turns out that granddaughter prefers playing with the Peppa Pig cards that came free with a magazine!!!!

Sad

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.