Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

start from the beginning

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    CDSINUK
    CDSINUK  2223 forum posts England
    20 Sep 2012 - 1:37 PM

i just wanted to mention being a begginner myself that there is help out there in many forms, but i have recieved a great PDF document from one of the ephotozine members that has and will help my photography a great deal in future, its well written clear and concise and the website contains some really beautiful images, its well worth the look, and would like to thank Phil for the help and info , you can find his website here and he has some great information for all levels of photographer, it can be downloaded at http://www.sublime-images.co.uk/

Last Modified By CDSINUK at 20 Sep 2012 - 1:39 PM
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    20 Sep 2012 - 1:37 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeRC
    MikeRC e2 Member 93501 forum postsMikeRC vcard United Kingdom
    20 Sep 2012 - 5:56 PM

...some stunning images on there eh ?
    Some 10 years ago when I was a begginer , I thought one day I'll be good and emulate stuff like that.
    ....finally given up them silly thoughts. Smile

CDSINUK
    20 Sep 2012 - 6:27 PM

Hi Mike,
    i actually thought i was getting better until i visited Phils site, man back to the drawing board for me, but the info he has kindly given me will help me improve, but you are never too old to learn Smile dont be giving up now, im 51 and just starting lol Smile

oh dear i just had a thought !!!! ill probably be blind before i reach that level Smile

http://www.sublime-images.co.uk/tuitiondoc.pdf link to phils guide its a wealth of information

Last Modified By CDSINUK at 20 Sep 2012 - 6:34 PM
    mikehit
    mikehit  56461 forum posts United Kingdom9 Constructive Critique Points
    21 Sep 2012 - 8:54 AM

Why do we need to register to see your photos?

I haven't by the way...

CDSINUK
    21 Sep 2012 - 9:03 AM

im not sure i didnt ask the owner of the site Phil,
    he runs photographer workshops so it might have something to do with that, i registerd, its only your e mail address, so no lengthy forms, he has some cracking wildlife shots, but some of the site is password protected also, again i guess as he has students, nothing sinister, Smile some great information there for beginners etc,

Salsphotozine1
    16 Oct 2012 - 11:23 PM

Talking about starting from the beginning I'm just starting out on ephotozine, uploaded my first photo on here today and was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?
    Somebody else had posted about this too but I didnt find the answer I needed.

Jestertheclown
    17 Oct 2012 - 9:52 AM

Quote: wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?

I don't know how you apply it either. I'd always thought that it was applied by Epz. as a default but I don't really know.
    I do know though, that it's easily beaten and doesn't actually prevent anyone from downloading your images if they want to.

Last Modified By Jestertheclown at 17 Oct 2012 - 9:52 AM
    lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Site Moderator 1014137 forum postslobsterboy vcard United Kingdom13 Constructive Critique Points
    17 Oct 2012 - 10:15 AM

Quote: was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?

It happens by default. But we don't protect your images from yourself or E2 members.

Salsphotozine1
    17 Oct 2012 - 11:04 PM

Thank you for the replies Smile

CDSINUK
    17 Oct 2012 - 11:23 PM

Quote: Talking about starting from the beginning I'm just starting out on ephotozine, uploaded my first photo on here today and was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?
    Somebody else had posted about this too but I didnt find the answer I needed.

BTW , Hi and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your work Smile
    regards
    Chris

Salsphotozine1
    18 Oct 2012 - 12:09 AM

Thank you Chris Smile

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.