Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

start from the beginning

CDSINUK 2 223 England
20 Sep 2012 1:37PM
i just wanted to mention being a begginner myself that there is help out there in many forms, but i have recieved a great PDF document from one of the ephotozine members that has and will help my photography a great deal in future, its well written clear and concise and the website contains some really beautiful images, its well worth the look, and would like to thank Phil for the help and info , you can find his website here and he has some great information for all levels of photographer, it can be downloaded at http://www.sublime-images.co.uk/

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MikeRC e2
9 3.5k United Kingdom
20 Sep 2012 5:56PM
...some stunning images on there eh ?
Some 10 years ago when I was a begginer , I thought one day I'll be good and emulate stuff like that.
....finally given up them silly thoughts. Smile
CDSINUK 2 223 England
20 Sep 2012 6:27PM
Hi Mike,
i actually thought i was getting better until i visited Phils site, man back to the drawing board for me, but the info he has kindly given me will help me improve, but you are never too old to learn Smile dont be giving up now, im 51 and just starting lol Smile

oh dear i just had a thought !!!! ill probably be blind before i reach that level Smile

http://www.sublime-images.co.uk/tuitiondoc.pdf link to phils guide its a wealth of information
mikehit e2
5 6.8k 11 United Kingdom
21 Sep 2012 8:54AM
Why do we need to register to see your photos?

I haven't by the way...
CDSINUK 2 223 England
21 Sep 2012 9:03AM
im not sure i didnt ask the owner of the site Phil,
he runs photographer workshops so it might have something to do with that, i registerd, its only your e mail address, so no lengthy forms, he has some cracking wildlife shots, but some of the site is password protected also, again i guess as he has students, nothing sinister, Smile some great information there for beginners etc,
16 Oct 2012 11:23PM
Talking about starting from the beginning I'm just starting out on ephotozine, uploaded my first photo on here today and was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?
Somebody else had posted about this too but I didnt find the answer I needed.
Jestertheclown 6 6.4k 241 England
17 Oct 2012 9:52AM

Quote: wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?

I don't know how you apply it either. I'd always thought that it was applied by Epz. as a default but I don't really know.
I do know though, that it's easily beaten and doesn't actually prevent anyone from downloading your images if they want to.
lobsterboy e2
10 14.2k 13 United Kingdom
17 Oct 2012 10:15AM

Quote:was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?

It happens by default. But we don't protect your images from yourself or E2 members.
17 Oct 2012 11:04PM
Thank you for the replies Smile
CDSINUK 2 223 England
17 Oct 2012 11:23PM

Quote:Talking about starting from the beginning I'm just starting out on ephotozine, uploaded my first photo on here today and was wondering how you do that photo protect thing on here to stop people right clicking and saving the image then downloading it themselves?
Somebody else had posted about this too but I didnt find the answer I needed.

BTW , Hi and welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing your work Smile
regards
Chris
18 Oct 2012 12:09AM
Thank you Chris Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.