Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Stear Clear of Warehouse Express

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

aidan_finn
1 Jul 2010 - 12:53 PM

Steer clear of Warehouse Express in Norwich if you are purchasing camera gear in Europe. Based on my experience over the last 24 hours, they are a bunch of *********. These *******'s took money from my credit card after saying that they could not accept a credit card payment. Now, they're refusing to return the money, claiming they aren't responsible. I'm escalating and they won't like it.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
1 Jul 2010 - 12:53 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

MartinEdwards

I've used Warehouse Express for years, both online and in person at their facility in Norwich, and never had any problems. The staff have always been very pleasant and extremely helpfull. I would thoroughly recommend them.

discreetphoton
discreetphoton Site Moderator 93447 forum postsdiscreetphoton vcard United Kingdom20 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 1:14 PM

Sorry to hear that Aidan. I have also used them for years and never had a problem. Hope you get it sorted.

cameracat
cameracat  108578 forum posts Norfolk Island61 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 1:21 PM

I have been using Warehouse Express for over 15 years, Never had a problem, They are one of the best photographic suppliers on the market....Smile Smile Smile

From my experience they also offer one of the very best " After Sales " service I have dealt with, And I deal with a lot of companies.....Grin Grin Grin

What I suggest you do is " CONTACT " your credit card company, Before roaming the internet and joining websites, Just to " Bad Mouth " a very respectable company.

IF Warehouse Express tell you its NOT thier responsibility, There is probably a very good reason for that......!!!!!!!!

What you may find is that your attitude and current actions, May well land you in hot water, Rather than actually solving the problem.

So far from steering clear of W/E, On the say so of a nobody with a grudge, I shall continue to trade with them as I have done so for many years.

I also HIGHLY recommend them to absolutely anyone else too......Tongue

digipix76
digipix76  7577 forum posts England
1 Jul 2010 - 1:30 PM

Yep, used Warehouse Express for yonks, 10/10 for me,......and then some Smile

simont
simont  102248 forum posts England4 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 1:37 PM

Quote: I'm escalating and they won't like it.

Could be funny though to watch him escalate himself rather than the problem....

bangalicious
1 Jul 2010 - 1:38 PM

WE gets an A* for me. No problems at all!
You just must be having a bad day!

ValSaxby
ValSaxby e2 Member 8132 forum postsValSaxby vcard United Kingdom
1 Jul 2010 - 1:40 PM

Never had a problem with Warehouse Express - there aftersales service is excellent as well. I recently ordered a product - realised it was wrong (my fault) they accepted back and refunded the money with 24hrs of receiving it back.

Val

User_Removed
1 Jul 2010 - 2:08 PM

I see that Mr Finn only joined today and this is his only post.

I don't expect we shall see him again.

Probably a fictitious figment of one of Warehouse Express's less reputable competitors.

Coleslaw
Coleslaw e2 Member 913403 forum postsColeslaw vcard Wales28 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 2:17 PM

Well, Eric, it is not uncommon for people to go to every photography forum websites to tell everyone their frustration though.

If I was him, I would probably do the same thing.

AlanPerkins
1 Jul 2010 - 2:36 PM

From the tone of his post, I'm wondering whether his approach to the shp was the most tactful...

KathyW
KathyW  101793 forum posts Norfolk Island12 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 3:01 PM

Always had excellent service from Warehouse Express. Can't fault them Smile

KevSB
KevSB  101404 forum posts United Kingdom5 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 3:16 PM

tbh Warehouse express to me is the standard I compare others by, nothing but praise from me, not always the best price but definitely the best service. very curious why you join a site just to rubbish a company thats has such a good reputation

Last Modified By KevSB at 1 Jul 2010 - 3:17 PM
Doglet
Doglet  755 forum posts United Kingdom
1 Jul 2010 - 3:38 PM

I have a problem wit W.ESad THey are TOO far away from me to be able to pop in and browse whenever I wantTongueTongue

Oh did I say they are one of the BEST

Last Modified By Doglet at 1 Jul 2010 - 3:39 PM
Toonman
Toonman  71420 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
1 Jul 2010 - 3:39 PM

So why aren't Warehouse express responding to this thread? Most retailers monitor online complaints.

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.