Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Still 'Pending Acceptance Three Months now ' !

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    pentaxpete
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:28 PM

I tried to join the 'Photojournalism Group' must be THREE MONTHS ago and I am still waiting for Acceptance and I cannot post anything about waiting in the Group as it will now let me ! How LONG do you have to wait 'Acceptance' -- is it an 'Elite' ? I am only a common Old Bugger who has been doing PhotoJournalism for over 40 years -- maybe you need to be in the 20's with the latest Canon all-Singing-all Dancing 5000 worth of gear to join !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:28 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Just Jas
    Just Jas  1225752 forum posts England1 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:31 PM

I thought you got acceptance into a group as soon as you posted a comment in the group's thread.

pentaxpete
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:33 PM

BUT it will NOT let me POST as I am NOT an 'Accepted Member' !!! There is a Grey thing in the Group saying 'Pending Acceptance' which has been there for three months now !

Pete
    Pete Site Moderator 1318449 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:34 PM

Sorry Pete. Looks like this group was set up by Kombiz who set it to member only and then hasn't been back to keep an eye on it or encourage its growth...one reason why a group may fail. I've made you active, but you're the only one in there so it may be quite unless you want to take control and encourage others to join. Groups need leaders

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    csurry
    csurry  129230 forum posts92 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:39 PM

When it says a group is by invitation only it is not clear by whom the invitation can be offered, is it the group creator only?

Just wondering the difference really between this and the approval process.

How many people have complained that they have tried to join a group and not been allowed I wonder? Grin

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
    pentaxpete
    6 Dec 2010 - 2:53 PM

"Cor Thank Ye Kindly Guvnor-- yer a TOFF !! " ( Pulls Forelock in Respect)
    I found I am now a Member of the infamous PhotoJournalism Group !! Well I will wait to see what happens then may apply to be the OberGruppenFuhrer !

peterjones
    peterjones e2 Member 123967 forum postspeterjones vcard United Kingdom1 Constructive Critique Points
    6 Dec 2010 - 4:13 PM

the words of Groucho Marx come to mind ...

keith selmes
    6 Dec 2010 - 10:39 PM

Neither would I

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.