Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Stock photos

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    Warriorpoet
    11 Aug 2010 - 7:07 PM

Just looking for a couple of pointers on kit and technique. My O/H has an ebay business and is about to open a website. At present she photographs the items she sells using my old pentax compact, a piece of black or purple silk for background and natural light. Personally I think this works pretty well but she has asked me to ask if different kit/technique could improve things. About half the items are pewter many of which are polished and therefore difficult to photograph without glare or colour cast if not shot in natural light. I would be grateful for any thoughts on lighting equipment (about which I know nothing) and possibly suggestions on an upgrade for the camera.

Ta in advance

Dave

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    11 Aug 2010 - 7:07 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

sherlob
    sherlob e2 Member 82283 forum postssherlob vcard United Kingdom123 Constructive Critique Points
    11 Aug 2010 - 8:26 PM

Light tent?

littleAproductions

I like using a photo light box with a white background. (link removed by moderator - please read terms and conditions). You tend to get sharper images and the item you are selling is the most important and only thing in the photo.

Last Modified By Moderator Team at 15 Aug 2010 - 9:38 AM
    • «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.