Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

Stolen image

ZenTog e2
12 7.9k 1 England
23 Oct 2006 6:17PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

conrad e2
10 10.9k 116
23 Oct 2006 6:21PM
Is it possible that he's the person you photographed? Just wondering...
Miles Herbert e2
12 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
23 Oct 2006 6:22PM
Lol... I have one being used by this newspaper , half way down the page, the picture of the Caracal Lynx with the sky cut out (to get rid of the watermark?). Would love to know what it all says!
ZenTog e2
12 7.9k 1 England
23 Oct 2006 6:24PM
did you get any joy after tracking it down??

yes I think the 16 year old is the guy in the piccy , and probally his brother has bought a pic from me but not this one!!!!
User_Removed 10 17.9k 8 Norway
23 Oct 2006 6:53PM
Glad you located it again Paul. Been searching but to no avail :-((
lgc e2
10 62 England
23 Oct 2006 7:24PM
hi Paul, it could be worse, I had an 3 images stolen and they have been used on a whole shop front banner, its a surf wear shop in Recife city centre. I later realised he had got the images of a surfer who had sent him a cd for sponsership. I sent him an email threatening legal action and he turned up unannounced at my house the next afternoon. I buzzed him in, but forgot to tell him the dog was unleashed. I opened the front door only to hear him scream as Max my eleven month old german shepherd leaped up at his face!!!!
His hand was still shaking when he handed over the cash for the images he used, the money was the equivelent of a months salary here in Brasil and even though he kept on appologising I still wanted to give him a clip!! At least I know he wont do it again and if he does I will be taking the dog shopping!!!
It is very upsetting when some cheeky f***er uses your images without permission but I believe in chasing them for it otherwise they will only do it again!! so get on to him Paul!!
wotashot e2
11 2.2k
23 Oct 2006 7:33PM
Has it been re-saved or hot linked?

Just leave it there, or use the report this image button on there and leave it at that.

j
ZenTog e2
12 7.9k 1 England
23 Oct 2006 7:48PM
cant really tell jamie , I am not that advanced,I know virtually nothing about myspace.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.