Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Stop taking rubbish photos.

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
MichaelMelb_AU
15 Apr 2013 - 11:02 AM

Quote: This could be a great photo of the week idea , photos of Crap or Crap related things ..... or maybe just Crap photos ....

I may need some soap for my laptop GrinBlush

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

ade_mcfade
ade_mcfade  1014554 forum posts England216 Constructive Critique Points

poo thread... may have legs....

Gundog
Gundog  1624 forum posts Scotland
15 Apr 2013 - 11:09 AM

Here's one I took on a trip to London last year. Looking upwards from under the Millennium Bridge on the South Bank.

I bet the OP would have got hoarse with all his shouting if he had seen me there!!!

london.jpg

!

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:19 AM

Quote: This could be a great photo of the week idea

well they're not all crap - but you're entitled to your own opinion.

Wink

arhb
arhb e2 Member 62052 forum postsarhb vcard United Kingdom67 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:22 AM

Quote: Personally I'd like to have seen it done on wide angle macro.

From a lower, more creative angle too!

keithh
keithh  1022557 forum posts Wallis and Futuna29 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:29 AM

Inside Looking Out?

MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 81059 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:33 AM

I take the same camera on holiday as I do on a photgraphy trip, so I have a big bad DSLR taking shots of someone in front of an iconic building, so what? I will also then move them out of the way and take the building on its own, tourists allowing, if not I may take one with tourists in shot, again so what?
You could tell me I'm taking crap shots, you'd get a short sharp anwer, however if you wanted to make constructive criticsm I would be more than willing to listen.

GarethRobinson
15 Apr 2013 - 11:45 AM

Malcom stick a big stopper filter on the lens and say bye bye to all them non static tourists. The tripod is needed more to trip them up. Wink Or take the shot at 1/10th-1/20th second and let them show movement in the shot.

Last Modified By GarethRobinson at 15 Apr 2013 - 11:47 AM
MalcolmS
MalcolmS e2 Member 81059 forum postsMalcolmS vcard England13 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:48 AM

I don't usually take a tripod on those sort of trips and I've also just got a smaller bag to stop me carrying around as much gear.

Nigeyboy
Nigeyboy  5534 forum posts United Kingdom
15 Apr 2013 - 11:49 AM

Gundog - what else where you taking pictures of down there?!?!?! Wink

scartlane
scartlane  366 forum posts United Kingdom
15 Apr 2013 - 11:50 AM

Why not just keep you opinions to yourself? comments like that seems pretty snobbish

you have no idea who they are, what they are looking at, their experience, their background,,,, i could go on

if someone wanted to offer some advice on where to get a better pic, or how to get the most out of the limited light, time, space, whatever then id be inclined to have a chat, but people juding and being snobbish carry on walking i really dont want to know.

richmowil
richmowil e2 Member 5240 forum postsrichmowil vcard England1 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 11:57 AM

I think you should worry about yourself!! What an appauling attitude!! If they ask for help and you want to give it, fine. Otherwise get on with your own life and worry about your own images!! They may be enjoying themselves, having a good time and liking their own images!!!!

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72236 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
15 Apr 2013 - 11:59 AM

hm, maybe it came across the wrong way.

Do you ever see someone else taking a photo and think "that's not going to be a good photo"?

GarethRobinson
15 Apr 2013 - 12:08 PM

have a shovel you need help on this one.
different-shovel.jpg

Last Modified By GarethRobinson at 15 Apr 2013 - 12:09 PM
pulsar69
pulsar69  91611 forum posts United Kingdom6 Constructive Critique Points
15 Apr 2013 - 12:14 PM

Just to put another side across , davidburleson - do you ever see someone else taking a photo and wonder if they got a better shot than you did ?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.