Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

Stourhead Return Visit

debster 10 693 3 England
8 Sep 2005 5:37AM
As promised, I'm happy to arrange a return visit to Stourhead this Autumn, as many participating on our first visit had suggested.

Therefore, if anyone is interested, can they please give me an idea of numbers and, more importantly, possible dates? (Katie, as you showed the initial interest in an Autumn return meet, are you still available any weekend? Obviously it's easier for us to fit in with you!)

For those who didn't come along the first time, Stourhead is absolutely beautiful and I can't imagine how glorious it will be during the Autumn!

Debbie

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Ade_Osman e2
11 4.5k 36 England
8 Sep 2005 5:52AM
Bookmarked.....We'll try and toddle along this time, if you think you can all handle me....LOL

Ade
debster 10 693 3 England
8 Sep 2005 6:10AM
Absolutely - it would be lovely to meet you and anyone else who'd like to join us this time.

Debbie
digicammad 11 22.0k 37 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 7:02AM
I'd love to come along but given that October and November are already pretty booked for us I'll just leave it until closer and see if I can do whatever date you pick.

Ian
strawman 11 22.0k 16 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 7:07AM
I often pop down there with the family. If you were thinking of a Saturday I would like to see if I could come too.
debster 10 693 3 England
8 Sep 2005 7:35AM
It will definitely have to be a weekend - I'm pretty much okay with any weekend (I can put off anything else!) and a Saturday is fine over a Sunday if the majority would prefer.

Debbie
geoffash26 10 2.5k United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 7:41AM
Will try and fit in with what ever dates get chosen
Geoff
Miles Herbert 12 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 8:24AM
oooh... Stourhead in autumn.... sounds nice!
randomrubble 10 3.0k 12 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 8:35AM
I'd be interested in an October visit.
AngelaR 10 155 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 8:44AM
Glad I jogged your memory on that one then Debbie! Super place to visit, just so busy there last week (but it was Bank Hol Monday!). Loads of dragonflies too - but I wasn't allowed to stand still for long enough to even try and get one. You people must be so patient. Would love a return visit, but pretty busy this autumn, so will just watch out for the date and see how it fits in.
debster 10 693 3 England
8 Sep 2005 8:59AM
I've just checked after remembering the Brownsea Island meet, which has been set for the weekend of 15/16 October. Any other weekend in October is fine for me so if some want to make a suggestion for one weekend in particular??

Debbie
Mike Gray 10 382 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 10:01AM
Deb am i allowed to come.
debster 10 693 3 England
8 Sep 2005 10:05AM
Mike, newcomers are gonna think I'm some kind of monster, the way you keep asking if you can come! You know you are welcome - it'd be lovely to catch up with you again. Hopefully the rain will stay away and we can make the most of the autumn colours!

Deb
Mike Gray 10 382 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 9:40PM
Sorry Deb, Miles and Phil say im a bad omen.
Dorset meet 2 it rained
Libertys it rained
Portland mini meet it rained
Marwell it rained
Stourhead it rained
Need i go on.
I can go to the Studio meet on 18th Sept as this will be indoors.
Only joking Deb and you are no monster.
Regards
Mike
Miles Herbert 12 1.8k 4 United Kingdom
8 Sep 2005 9:57PM
Awwww Mike, after a long hot summer the nice plants at Stourhead could do with a good drenching anyway...

Smile

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.