Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Straightening Tall Buildings

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

55% OFF new PortraitPro 12 - use code EPHZROS414.
Sezz
Sezz e2 Member 9617 forum postsSezz vcard England15 Constructive Critique Points
8 Jan 2008 - 11:47 PM

As Mike suggests - I find distort easy to use, just go to fiter-distort-lens correction, you can then correct the vertical or horizontal lines on the overlying grid.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
8 Jan 2008 - 11:47 PM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Linda L. Hudson

Thank you, Everyone. I am trying all your suggestions!!! It is amazing what one can learn by asking a simple question. I really, really appreciate your time and your wisdom!

Linda

Paintman
Paintman e2 Member 7789 forum postsPaintman vcard United Kingdom171 Constructive Critique Points
9 Jan 2008 - 10:04 PM

The 'Rule Of Thirds' is THE most important thing anyone needs to know about photography, so you've done the right thing setting those grid lines MikeWink

Regards, Alan.

randomrubble
9 Jan 2008 - 10:22 PM

I tend us lens distort these days but for the best quality I think it's a good idea to pull the bottom inwards as well as the top outwards. You have less information at the top than the bottom, so it's best not to spread it too thinly, this also means you don't have to stretch up, which is definitely spreading the pixels too thinly.

RosaB
RosaB  761 forum posts Greece2 Constructive Critique Points
10 Jan 2008 - 4:52 PM

If you are anything like me I tried all these suggestions above above but couldn't still get it!
So I have looked it up on a DVD tutorial that I bought recently called "Photoshop Elements.Getting started volume 1" It covers this topic and many others and takes you step by step through it. It is from Beckham Digital and is brilliant {It saved my sanity LOL} Smile
It covers most of the things you need to know in PS
Rosalie

JASPERIMAGE
19 Jan 2008 - 1:12 PM

I use in Photoshop the crop tool
When selected tick clear all settingg etc
Crop whole image
Tick PERSPECTIVE
Then pull in sides etc to match distorion, use coners to match slant, when matched use centre tabl to pull out then crop. Straight.

Brian

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.