Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Stratford on Avon - midlands meet - 26/09/2009

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
22 Sep 2009 - 9:42 AM

Time for a little bump I think......

Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
22 Sep 2009 - 9:42 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96030 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2009 - 8:37 AM

Please can someone tell me which road/street the tourist info/multi-storey is so that I can find my way there? I'll be getting there by coach and have yet to discover where it's dropping me off - or when for that matter!

It'll be handy to know where I'm supposed to be going Smile

Nickscape
Nickscape  8694 forum posts England9 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2009 - 8:53 AM

Tourist information building on google - brown t shaped building near to bus stop

Im not sure where the coach will drop you off as there isnt an offical coach drop off point, only a large coach park on widsor street. from whereever you are you need to walk down hill towards the river, the tourist information centre is by the canal basin.

Last Modified By Nickscape at 24 Sep 2009 - 8:54 AM Helpful Post! This post was flagged as helpful
NikLG
NikLG  91736 forum posts England
24 Sep 2009 - 9:44 AM

I might come along to this if it's still going ahead. I am only in Leamington, so not too far away....may see you all there...( a bit late, but I have been on holiday... Smile )

cattyal
24 Sep 2009 - 10:37 AM

Thanks Nick - I'll nag the coach company and see if they'll tell me where they drop off! They usually drop off in town and then go back out to the coach park - depending on what town it happens to be.....

It's still going ahead Nik - even if no-one else turned up and it was chucking it down I'd be there as I've paid for my coach ticket now (I don't drive) - and am damned if I'm wasting 12....

NikLG
NikLG  91736 forum posts England
24 Sep 2009 - 12:09 PM

Cool. My appearance will be dependent on the size of my hangover on Saturday morning... Smile

sidaorb
sidaorb  83857 forum posts England2 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2009 - 4:23 PM

Not going to make this photographing the little ladies hockey team, they are playing at home, but home is Harrow for them so too far away. Sad

riprap007
riprap007  91568 forum posts England37 Constructive Critique Points
24 Sep 2009 - 5:46 PM

It's times like this you need an apprentice Carl! Wink

miptog
miptog  83532 forum posts United Kingdom61 Constructive Critique Points
25 Sep 2009 - 9:29 AM

Going to have to bow out chaps. Sorry to be missing this one.

Apparently there will be a Food Fayre in Town, so that could present some photo opportunities. Its usually held in Market Place.

Mike

Last Modified By miptog at 25 Sep 2009 - 9:29 AM
cattyal
25 Sep 2009 - 2:44 PM

Sorry to hear you won't make it Mike. Hopefully I still will.

The stupid coach company might dump the contents of the coach at Wellesbourne Market until 1.30pm! Having previously done this this trip they've offered either the Market or being dropped off in Stratford. I won't know for sure until I ask the driver at 8.30 Saturday morning as it seems the drivers can pretty much do what they like......

I might have to ask some kind soul for a contact number as it's unlikely I'll know what the hell is going on until I speak to the driver in the morning!

Last Modified By cattyal at 25 Sep 2009 - 2:44 PM
riprap007
27 Sep 2009 - 12:59 PM

a fantastic day thanks to all who attended, next time a xmas fair in Stratford Smile?

cattyal
27 Sep 2009 - 1:51 PM

Yep - thanks for arranging this Nick. I'm waiting for the coach peeps to release their November dates to see when they're doing Stratford again.....

Henners88
Henners88  5204 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Sep 2009 - 2:46 PM

Stratford is where I was born and yet never thought to go back there and take pics since I've owned a DSLR... Look forward to seeing the uploads
Henry Smile

zebraboy
zebraboy  9197 forum posts United Kingdom
28 Sep 2009 - 5:49 PM

Quote: A fantastic day thanks to all who attended, next time a xmas fair in Stratford ?

I'm in Smile

riprap007
12 Oct 2009 - 11:36 AM

the next one; how about the 28th of November as the xmas lights will be turned on the evening before ?

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.