Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

STUPS challenge ending Friday 5th April 9pm: Silhouette/Shadow

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

Members Only

You must be logged in or registered to join a group
Leave a Comment
    • «
    • »
    JFitz
    JFitz e2 Member 6124 forum postsJFitz vcard Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    25 Mar 2013 - 12:40 AM

Theme Inspired by the image submitted by Colette on our first ever challenge, I will accept any number of images per member but one at least must be a Silhouette

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links 
    25 Mar 2013 - 12:40 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cjlar
    cjlar e2 Member 2cjlar vcard Ireland
    25 Mar 2013 - 1:23 AM

YOU LEFT US IN THE SHADOW LAST NIGHT!
    THAT SHOULD SHAKE THINGS UP

JFitz
    JFitz e2 Member 6124 forum postsJFitz vcard Ireland3 Constructive Critique Points
    5 Apr 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hi everyone, great turn out this week and some fantastic images. I liked the silhouettes better than the shadows so here goes.
    Beautiful images from Peter Ward and CJ with Look up Again, More Naked trees and at play in Cratloe. Also another fantastic sunset over Cratloe from CJ.
    However two very excellent images from peter walker and Anthony conlon in Gardener at Dusk and Run!!
    The perfect silhouette of a Gardener and fork against the evening sky at ISO 2000 very dramatic and bold versus a very dynamic seascape with people and water moving together and a really nice sky and sea filling the rest of the frame.
    While I must admit that I really like the movement and evening tones of Run!! It has to be hats off to Peter Walker for his frame filling silhouette of the gardener. Well worth the effort Smile Congrats Peter. Back to you.

John.

• «
    • »

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
    Password:
    Remember me:
    Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.