Take your photography to the next level and beyond...

• NEWS
  • REVIEWS
  • INSPIRATION
  • COMMUNITY
  • COMPETITIONS

Why not join for free today?

Join for Free

Your total photography experience starts here

PRIZES GALORE! Enter The ePHOTOzine Exclusive Christmas Prize Draw; Over £10,000 Worth of Prizes! Plus A Gift For Everybody On Christmas Day!

STUPS challenge ending Friday 5th April 9pm: Silhouette/Shadow

JFitz e2
6 182 3 Ireland
25 Mar 2013 12:40AM
Theme Inspired by the image submitted by Colette on our first ever challenge, I will accept any number of images per member but one at least must be a Silhouette

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

cjlar e2
2 19 Ireland
25 Mar 2013 1:23AM
YOU LEFT US IN THE SHADOW LAST NIGHT!
THAT SHOULD SHAKE THINGS UP
JFitz e2
6 182 3 Ireland
5 Apr 2013 10:10PM
Hi everyone, great turn out this week and some fantastic images. I liked the silhouettes better than the shadows so here goes.
Beautiful images from Peter Ward and CJ with Look up Again, More Naked trees and at play in Cratloe. Also another fantastic sunset over Cratloe from CJ.
However two very excellent images from peter walker and Anthony conlon in Gardener at Dusk and Run!!
The perfect silhouette of a Gardener and fork against the evening sky at ISO 2000 very dramatic and bold versus a very dynamic seascape with people and water moving together and a really nice sky and sea filling the rest of the frame.
While I must admit that I really like the movement and evening tones of Run!! It has to be hats off to Peter Walker for his frame filling silhouette of the gardener. Well worth the effort Smile Congrats Peter. Back to you.

John.

Sign In

You must be a member to leave a comment.

ePHOTOzine, the web's friendliest photography community.

Join For Free

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more.