Login or Join Now

Upload your photos, chat, win prizes and much more

Username:
Password:
Remember Me

Can't Access your Account?

New to ePHOTOzine? Join ePHOTOzine for free!

Like 0

Sub-Galleries in Foliopic

Join Now

Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.

Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!

paulcookphotography

Hi folks,

Has anyone worked out a way where you can add sub galleries in foliopic?

I have my standard galleries set up (landscapes, wildlife, portrait, etc), but i would now like to add sections to these galleries. For example, in my portrait gallery i would like to have separate sections for the individual models i have worked with to keep everything neat and tidy.

Is this possible on foliopic?

Any help would be appreciated!

Paul

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links 
4 May 2010 - 10:14 AM

Join ePHOTOzine for free and remove these adverts.

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

That cannot be done currently. You can create new albums (one for each model - and each one with a different password so model's can access them), but not albums within albums. If you would like that feature please submit a report from your foliopic admin system and we will consider adding it to the upgrades.

paulcookphotography

Thanks Pete!

joolsb
joolsb  927115 forum posts Switzerland38 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2010 - 12:06 PM

Quote: That cannot be done currently. You can create new albums

Ahhh, but it can with Photium. Wink Tongue

Last Modified By joolsb at 4 May 2010 - 12:06 PM
User_Removed
4 May 2010 - 2:17 PM

yes ditto Paul's comments. Do i need to submit a report too Pete ?

Pete
Pete Site Moderator 1318446 forum postsPete vcard ePz Advertiser England96 Constructive Critique Points
4 May 2010 - 2:32 PM

No thanks David, Paul's done it. So it's logged and will be actioned

User_Removed
4 May 2010 - 4:16 PM

okie dokie

christabella
20 Jun 2010 - 10:16 PM

Has this been sorted yet? Can we make sub galleries in the Albums
Thanks
Christine

WarrenD
WarrenD  5 England
27 Jan 2011 - 8:52 PM

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if this has been done yet?

Cheers

Warren

Pete
27 Jan 2011 - 9:06 PM

No not yet. It's quite a complex addition and wasn't in the original feature list or upgrade plans. It will happen. We hired someone to look after foliopic last year but it didn't work out and we're in the process of finding a third web person for the team so we should be able speed development up.

TommyStr
TommyStr  8 Norway3 Constructive Critique Points
31 Jan 2011 - 8:00 PM

I'm also on the waiting list for this. Hope this feature will come through quite soon, as it will improve the gallery section greatly. Will be the main deciding factor for me when it's time to renew.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see that one can add sound to the slideshows now Smile

paulcookphotography

Quote: I'm also on the waiting list for this. Hope this feature will come through quite soon, as it will improve the gallery section greatly. Will be the main deciding factor for me when it's time to renew.

Otherwise, I'm glad to see that one can add sound to the slideshows now Smile

Yeah, same here. My subscription runs out at the end of next month though and i first enquired/requested 9 months ago about the gallery feature, so i'm not holding out much hope

davidburleson
davidburleson ePHOTOzine Staff 72359 forum postsdavidburleson vcard United Kingdom
10 Feb 2011 - 11:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

All those who were waiting for this feature, wait no longer. As mentioned on the foliopic blog, the feature has just be released today. Enjoy!

David

cattyal
cattyal e2 Member 96058 forum postscattyal vcard England6 Constructive Critique Points
10 Feb 2011 - 11:49 AM

Oh lovely - thanks David - I'll be doing a bit of website re-organising soon Smile

christabella
10 Feb 2011 - 12:14 PM

Brilliant,
Thank you
Christine

Add a Comment

You must be a member to leave a comment

Username:
Password:
Remember me:
Un-tick this box if you want to login each time you visit.